BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Review

View all BrightPath Kids Corp reviews

Terrible company
Teacher (Former Employee) –  AB12 February 2019
I worked for this company for nearly 2 years, it was by far the worst Childcare centre I have ever worked for. They send staff home early and the wages saved by sending staff early are allocated towards a director bonus.
The educators are 100% underpaid and its nearly impossible to move up in the company. Once of the regional managers is completely arrogant and treats employees like garbage in front of other teachers, parents, and children.
The company as a whole has no interest in the children attending the centres, all they care about is making a profit at the cost of everyone else.
The company also has no respect for its educators. They give you sick time as a package but never let you actually use it, and to take a time off (even for a funeral) is like pulling teeth no matter how much advanced notice you give.

Honestly, don't waste your time with this company. There are so many better companies to work for that will actually provide you with growth opportunities and support!
Im only giving them a one because you have to leave a minimum rating.
Pros
Cons
Absolutely no regard for the wellbeing of their staff
Official response from BrightPath Kids Corp
6 June 2019

Hi There, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we regret that your experience wasn't a satisfactory one with us. As with a growing company, there are a number of challenges we are working towards overcoming and your feedback is valuable to a key to achieving that. We would like to learn details about the issues you faced while working with us, please feel free contact hr@brightpathkids.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Other BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Reviews

Families first
RECE (Current Employee) –  Peel, ON14 June 2019
I work as an RECE for BrightPath and I have been nothing but happy. We have a quality classroom filled with quality toys. We have support from educational Coaches that help us and answer all our questions. I don't have to go to anywhere to get Professional development, since we have our own training facility and E-Learning. I know the standards are high and the families and children are placed first, but this is how it should be. I work hard and I am proud of the work i do each day. No one can make you happy, you have to find that yourself. The kids in my care eat very well and all well cared for.

The hardest part of our job, i think is when the children move up and are no longer in your room. As a staff you miss the child and the family.

My centre has a great motivation program and between the shout out boards, monthly team building and motivation activities and surprises, I feel very appreciated.

Any issue or concern i have ever had was always listened to and i was supported.

All of my children have attended my centre and all of them are were so well prepared for school.

I love what i do and that is why i do it. Its about the kids, they make this job a pleasure. love their giggles, hugs and the things they say and do. This company promotes these interactions and that is what matters.
Pros
so much support
Cons
Saying goodbye when they graduate
Vaughan location worst management!
RECE (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 June 2019
Lack of respect towards staff which is why great teachers leave and they hire anyone who walks through the door! POOR MANAGEMENT SKILLS especially the so called admin they have. WORST PLACE TO WORK
Pros
close to home
Cons
so much work for such little pay, no recognition, treated you like a number

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrightPath Kids Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7