BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Reviews for Teacher

very kind staff
on call teacher (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2018
i enjoy this job as it is a great working environment and the staff is very kind and welcoming! i am looking for a job with more hours as this is just an on call job.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough hours
Not a good company
ECE Teacher (Former Employee) –  Cochrane, AB3 January 2018
I have worked at cochrane location , even though I loved some coworker, management were extremely unprofessional and unsupportive. I have heard the centre management criticizing the parents or workers in front of other workers, rolling their eyes at the parents or children , special favor to the children of management , and which I found extremely unfair for the other kids. Management here don't love children they do not care about children , workers quit so often that was ridiculous .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management.
Memorable workplace for friends and colleagues in Alberta
Child Development Worker/Teacher (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 May 2017
I was with Brightpath Acadia Learning Centre for almost three years and I do not have problems with my co workers or colleagues for we had a very good comaraderie and teamwork all the time. The work itself was very stressful and demanding when dealing with different children in various age groups. It really needs more of physical, social-emotional,mental/cognitive and other skills and experiences dealing with them depending on their growth and development as well. Overall,I still love my job and I learned a lot from it that I can apply to my own child,like the training and experiences which you can not get from schooling.
Brightpath southwood east former employee calgary alberta
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Calgary albeta18 May 2017
Worst company they do not care about their employees mandatory meetings and no bank tims or overtime. Management is so negative and never much constructive criticism. Management took over two months to get back about holidays and vacations. Staff were constantly either short or over and sent home sometimes without pay. Employees thoughts were always shut down at meetings . Children were only good thing at this place.
Pros
Children
Cons
Managmemt, pay, company as a whole