BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Reviews for RECE

Vaughan location worst management!
RECE (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 June 2019
Lack of respect towards staff which is why great teachers leave and they hire anyone who walks through the door! POOR MANAGEMENT SKILLS especially the so called admin they have. WORST PLACE TO WORK
Pros
close to home
Cons
so much work for such little pay, no recognition, treated you like a number

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the issues you faced while working with us.
We have zero tolerance for any form of disrespectful behaviour at work. Speak Up line is designed to help you safely and anonymously alert us of any unfair treatment you face at all levels of work.

We would like to learn more about the specific situation, please contact hr@brightpathkids.com to leave details. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

I have been really happy
RECE (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 May 2019
I have worked for Brightpath for two years now and i have been incredibly happy. I was scared of the change at first but now two years later i cant believe how much money they have invested in our centres.

There is so much professional development and support for us staff. The families and the children at the centre are the best feature. I work at a place that has a healthy homemade menu, a great curriculum, i really like my co-workers, and the centre is beautiful.

Where else could you work eat and play all day and get paid? This job is not for everyone. Especially if your a person that isn't in it for the love of the job. You have to love the kids and focus on them and place them first. That can be hard for some people. I am lucky though because our director is always there and in constant communication.

The do so much appreciation and motivation activities for there staff to show that they care.
Pros
Food, Playing, The children, the respect level
Cons
Rainy days can be tough

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our company is constantly working on our four foundations of quality: curriculum, nutrition, our staff and communication. We want the best for our families that we can provide while giving our educators the tools they need to enhance our children's learning. At BrightPath Kids we always place the children first and we promote positive environments for our families and employees. We love hearing from our staff and thank you for all you do to make our centres great. Please feel free to leave details and other suggestions at hr@brightpathkids.com.

Love my job
RECE (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON29 May 2019
I work at a great centre and i have super nice families. My Director supports us and the educational coaches are there to support us as well. The child care centre has rebranded with a new look and new equipment.
Pros
The atmosphere
Cons
Staff that dont like the high standards
3 July 2019

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us, one of the best features of our company is our educational coaches that come into the classroom to help support and guide the staff. Ensures our curriculum is up to our parents and our companies standards, along with one on one mentoring and support. Thank you for letting us know that the new changes have been received well. We are a company which places a high value in learning and growing. Please feel free to reach out to hr@brightpathkids.com.

The worst place to be
RECE (Former Employee) –  Dixie, ON3 February 2018
The management doesn't care about the staff welfare, there is so much favouritism for the management children over other children. I see it more as a cartel which some staff struggle to belong to for favour. New staff get paid more and their reason is "oh brightpath hired them" Management works hard to discourage employees from joining the union and the majority who doesn't know that union works in favour of employees missed the opportunity. They don't welcome nww staff, frustrate. them out within 2 or 3 weeks. They fire staff easily resulting in a high staff turnover.Finally, they tell you that there is no difference between RECE and ECA here in brightpath. They are so cheap and pay everybody equal $14 per hour. Thanks to the new minimum wage. You need to find a supply staff to work for you before you can take any day off and there are no supply staff because they dont pay well. Don't ever think of going to work for the company even new graduates.
Pros
most parents are nice
Cons
Favouritism for management children
Negative, stressful & unhealthy workplace
RECE (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 January 2018
Please think twice in considering working for Brightpath. As a staff member, many times you are left at the end of the day feeling lost, unappreciated, and disgruntled by the level of care provided to children and how families are treated. You as an employee are not looked after, and are not provided the proper tools from management and the organization as a whole to ensure success in your position. It is strongly advised that ECE's, even new grads, look elsewhere to gain the experience needed to expand and grow professionally.
Pros
Diverse employees
Cons
Salary, benefits, management, environment, quality, support to staff