BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Reviews for Childcare Provider

Childcare Assistant
Child Care Assistant Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 February 2019
Worked here for 1yr but it was in the city so it was a 1hr drive for me because I live out in the country. I enjoyed this daycare because I knew some staff there, worked Monday to Friday and enjoyed working with different ages of children.
Official response from BrightPath Kids Corp
6 June 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for sharing your experience, and are glad that you had a pleasant time working with us. Please feel free to contact hr@brightpathkids.com, we would love to learn more about your time with us.

Poor management and Greedy Company
Childcare assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario6 January 2019
Work here for couple of years and I find out that the management is lack of support with their employees. They treat workers like robots to follow the protocol but the the company itself don’t follow the procedures. They believed to the parents complain rather than the staff. Every move you make feels like someone is watching over you and beware because they will write you up if you make even just a minor mistake. Expect multitasking and over ratio. Staff always complain a lot. Make sure you finish your written reports. More time on paper works than caring the children. I suggest that it’s better to work in private own daycare than a big company like this. Additionally, they also ask you to come even your really sick. Ridiculous hey. I don’t recommend this. Politics in daycare is pretty obvious. To those who apply well enjoy!
Pros
Closed from home
Cons
Poor management and multitasking
Official response from BrightPath Kids Corp
3 July 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that your experience did not match your expectations with BrightPath Kids Corp. Adhering to the policies and procedures set out to by Ministry of Education, Regional Public Health, the BrightPath quality standards and documentation of the Child's play and overall wellbeing is a top priority, and there can be no compromise when it comes to that. The key challenge we face is the paperwork that needs to be completed in order to ensure these policies implementations are tracked and consistent. Time can be another challenge in a busy classroom, we are making a constant effort to limit the paperwork load, any suggestions are welcome as we look to working with the employees in solving any challenges we face together. The policies and paperwork ensure that the Children's wellbeing comes first. We would love to learn from your experience and hear any suggestions you may have for us. Please feel free to reach out to hr@brightpathkids.com.

The curriculum were excellent .Implementation is just timing.
Child Care Staff 3 (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
Parents are kind also the management .Balance in everything .The reason why Ild left becuase I am far from my home..
Registered parents are satisfied with the service of the staff.Orderliness ,cleanliness are observed.
Lessons are executed well at all times in different levels.
Fun place to work
Childcare Aide (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2017
Great family environment. Everyone who works there is close to one another and they all genuinely care. The kids are great, the program is fantastic and frankly I loved working there.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Fun to work in. Nice childcare centre
Childcare Provider (Current Employee) –  Chestermere, AB9 June 2017
Working with children is always my passion. I come to my work everyday with enthusiasm. The children in the toddlers room where I am assign are always happy to see me welcoming them when they are drop off by their parents.
All my co- workers are good and we have good camaraderie. The only thing I don't like is being treated unprofessionally by the superiors. This makes me feel discourage.
Unconducive work environment
Child Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Creekside Calgary4 May 2017
Brightpath creekside was one of my worst work experience. They have rascist attributes and are not flexible. They are rigid to positive change and refuse to accept growth feedback. They frustrate new employees who are not of same sect with them. Some of the staff are nice while most are untrustworthy.One specific child educator donot treat children nice under her care. They dismiss Staff that say the truth and condone eye service. There is a problem with that branch of Brightpath. Their work environment is highly unconducive and I do not recommend them for any prospective employee.
Pros
Wonderful children and families
Cons
Deceptive Assistant director and Pretentious Floor Supervisor
fast working enviroment
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Stony Plain, AB20 March 2017
kids are great to work with, wage was hard to deal with very under paid for the work load was very unfair and not looking to give raises out all all...woman acted very childish and in a unprofessional and personal information of the works were talk abount and shared with other imployes.
Pros
wonderful kids
Cons
unporfessional
they were a good place to work for
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB8 March 2017
They were helpful with the hours i needed and when i needed the time off. I had a good relationship with the work place and i liked that they did a lot of family gatherings and events.
Productive work place
Child Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 June 2016
BrightPath Kids is a reputed company, where I got a chance to learn so many things related to kids but pay scale is low as compared to other competitive companies.
Expect Hard work with long hours
Child Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 January 2016
I would say this is a good job for people who are workaholics and love children. I am hired to work 8 hours a day, but average 9. I do get banked time if I am asked to stay late. However, I am rarely allowed to use my banked time.
Pros
Free lunches, bank time, 1 week vacation, benefits.
Cons
Long hours, stressful, heavy workload.
Great Place to work
Responsible Adult/Childcare worker (Former Employee) –  West Kelowna, BC13 July 2014
Working at Bright Path was a lot of fun! I learned that childcare in Canada is slightly different to childcare in Australia. Management was great and co-workers were great also made some life long friends! The most enjoyable/rewarding is the children.
It is a very good and balanced company to work on.
Child Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 March 2014
It is a company that can promote and develop early childhood bright path towards the development of young minds in the future.