Productive and fun to work
Sport and Exercise Lecturer (Former Employee) – Bridgwater, Somerset – 13 January 2019
1) A typical day would include teaching six different lectures relating to Sport and exercise Science. Marking assignments, lesson plans and meeting set targets would also be included on a typical day at work.
2) I learned how to be as productive as possible when planning and delivering lessons.
3) the workplace was amazing, with amazing staff who should me great support on anything that I needed. it was a very friendly, fun yet professional place to work.
4) The hardest part of the job was the traveling for me.
5) I loved the lecturing side, and challenging my teaching ability on a regular basis.
the helpfullness and friendliness of the staff