Bridgepoint Active Healthcare
Coronavirus update

Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
This position was temporary and I was placed there through an employment agency. A typical day at work was quite busy. There was always something to do, whether it be answering the phones, checking patients in, booking and scheduling appointments, assisting the rehabilitative therapists with managing their schedules, etc. I learned an immense amount about developing interpersonal skills with both my co-workers and patients and sharpening my ability to multi-task. I enjoyed working with such a wonderful group of co-workers. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was managing those stressful periods when there was just so much happening all at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and interacting with all the patients. It was rewarding to be able to help and make a difference for them.I made quite a few friends and was extremely sad to leave.
Pros
Wonderful co-workers
Cons
Stressful work loads
If you have very little career ambition and are happy to be a pencil pusher then a job in administration here is for you.
There are a number of people who have been in the same position for years and therefore think they can treat others horribly.

Not a motivating place to work at all.
Pros
Benefits are okay
Cons
Nothing motivating about working here
no comment- at the moment. thank you
not the forum to comment .

good experience
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bridgepoint Active Healthcare?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgepoint Active Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Reviews by Location