Bridgepoint Active Healthcare
Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Employee Review

Very productive

1 October 2013
This position was temporary and I was placed there through an employment agency. A typical day at work was quite busy. There was always something to do, whether it be answering the phones, checking patients in, booking and scheduling appointments, assisting the rehabilitative therapists with managing their schedules, etc. I learned an immense amount about developing interpersonal skills with both my co-workers and patients and sharpening my ability to multi-task. I enjoyed working with such a wonderful group of co-workers. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was managing those stressful periods when there was just so much happening all at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and interacting with all the patients. It was rewarding to be able to help and make a difference for them.I made quite a few friends and was extremely sad to leave.
Pros
Wonderful co-workers
Cons
Stressful work loads
31 October 2018
Same roleSame location
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
If you have very little career ambition and are happy to be a pencil pusher then a job in administration here is for you.
There are a number of people who have been in the same position for years and therefore think they can treat others horribly.

Not a motivating place to work at all.
Pros
Benefits are okay
Cons
Nothing motivating about working here
7 September 2014
Same roleSame location
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) - toronto, ON
no comment- at the moment. thank you
not the forum to comment .

good experience
15 April 2020
Same location
Registered Nurse (part-time) (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
nice place to work. good & supportive team and management. have to provide complete care, fast-phased. needs very good time management. needs comprehensive nursing skills.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgepoint Active Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Reviews by Location