Bridge to Care Inc Employee Review

View all Bridge to Care Inc reviews

horrible
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB6 September 2018
The management is too cheap to provide the necessities to the clients. They have questionable ethics. And the communication to the team leaders is non existent.

As a team leader, I am required to be on call 24/7 with no pay for this, and I have already had to spend my own money to provide the clients with the basic necessities.

I love working with the clients. And the staff I have working with me are awesome!
Pros
work with the clients is great!
Cons
management
Official response from Bridge to Care Inc
2 November 2018

We are very sorry to hear such a comment like this with an unknown person who still claims to be an employee with us.

We do not have any issues as such, All employees and clients are truly happy with the service we provide to the community.

Its our Vision to provide quality service to the rural communities of Alberta.

Bridge to Care Inc. is a not-for-profit organization based in Spruce Grove, Alberta. We provide support and care for a variety of needs including senior, respite, dementia and nursing care, autism & Asperger support, as well as assistance and care throughout the various stages of pregnancy and childbirth, for accident victims, and other extensions in support of the community to address domestic violence and homelessness issues.

As the name suggests, we are an often referred by other local agencies for people who ‘fall through the cracks’ as we assist them in times of need through various health and other support services to ‘bridge’ them to the ‘care’ required.

Praise Abraham

Other Bridge to Care Inc Employee Reviews

Awesome Place to work
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB7 May 2019
The time I have been with them I am extremely happy they are about the individuals and matching the individuals and staff.
Shifts are what I requested and so far everyone has been awesome
Bridge to Care is a great to work and offers many opportunities for those who wish to progress and learn new skills
Staff (Current Employee) –  Millwood7 May 2019
I highly recommend working working working for Bridge to Care it is amazing.I have been here a couple months.i love my clients and bosses, great co workers and great environment
Pros
The hours I have suite my schedule
Cons
Making sure they are safe and being treated good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge to Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Bridge to Care Inc Reviews by Location