Bridge to Care Inc Employee Review

View all Bridge to Care Inc reviews

Inclusive, supportive and compassionate company
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB22 March 2019
Bridge to Care is a quickly growing company that still manages to keep its original mission in place, which is providing safe, reliable and compassionate care to all people who contact them and are in need.
It's great to see a growing company that still keeps their focus on all of their original clients, as much as it's new ones.
BTC is always finding new and productive ways to help the communities in which they are involved in.

There is also room within the company for employees to internally expand their career options, with different types of positions always being made available to not only the public, but the current employees also.
Pros
A lot of schedule freedom

Other Bridge to Care Inc Employee Reviews

Awesome Place to work
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB7 May 2019
The time I have been with them I am extremely happy they are about the individuals and matching the individuals and staff.
Shifts are what I requested and so far everyone has been awesome
Bridge to Care is a great to work and offers many opportunities for those who wish to progress and learn new skills
Staff (Current Employee) –  Millwood7 May 2019
I highly recommend working working working for Bridge to Care it is amazing.I have been here a couple months.i love my clients and bosses, great co workers and great environment
Pros
The hours I have suite my schedule
Cons
Making sure they are safe and being treated good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge to Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Bridge to Care Inc Reviews by Location