Bridge to Care Inc Employee Reviews in Spruce Grove, AB

Awesome Place to work
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB7 May 2019
The time I have been with them I am extremely happy they are about the individuals and matching the individuals and staff.
Shifts are what I requested and so far everyone has been awesome
An easy-going work atmosphere, and an understanding Director
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB30 March 2019
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in people's lives, this is the agency for you. I have found the Director to be very accommodating, approachable, and understanding of personal circumstances. If you are sincere about wanting to work for him, he will help you out in terms of the days you can and can not be in the office. Overall, I would rank this as a good place to work.
Pros
Work/life balance, professional development opportunities
Bottom Line
care giver (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB25 March 2019
The bottom line when we are looking after young people with mental difficulties is that are they are better off with your help or not. Bridgetocare has the tools and support staff to help you through the process of learning what you need to learn with your new client. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in mental health. The respite home that I was involved with was vey clean and comfortable.
Pros
A childs smile
The Client and staff enjoying to stay and work in this Company(bridge to care)
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB22 March 2019
Bridge to care is good company especially is a Christian company their values are great, management is perfect, one think we really need is benefits(coverage)
Pros
More outings
Cons
More hours are good
Inclusive, supportive and compassionate company
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB22 March 2019
Bridge to Care is a quickly growing company that still manages to keep its original mission in place, which is providing safe, reliable and compassionate care to all people who contact them and are in need.
It's great to see a growing company that still keeps their focus on all of their original clients, as much as it's new ones.
BTC is always finding new and productive ways to help the communities in which they are involved in.

There is also room within the company for employees to internally expand their career options, with different types of positions always being made available to not only the public, but the current employees also.
Pros
A lot of schedule freedom
Supportive and caring workplace with great employees
Program Administrator (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB22 March 2019
I started working for BTC about 2 months ago and I love working here! The environment is super supportive and fun and I feel like I am making a difference through my work by helping others and contributing to the greater good of my community. The hours and wage are perfect for what I need and I feel as if I am supported by my co-workers and CEO. BTC is a new company and therefore I feel as if the opportunity for growth with the company is high. I am always learning something new on my shifts and every day is a new adventure. I would highly recommend applying at BTC!
Pros
Supportive environment and great employees
Cons
Positive work environment with staffs all in one page.
Behavioural support worker (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB8 November 2018
Enjoy working here. Management always got listening ears to concerns regards to staffs and clients. Management will do their best to meet staffs demands and request. Nice company to work for.
Pros
Positive and great working environment.
Cons
Change in schedule at short notice but always willing to recharge to meet staffs demands.
horrible
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB6 September 2018
The management is too cheap to provide the necessities to the clients. They have questionable ethics. And the communication to the team leaders is non existent.

As a team leader, I am required to be on call 24/7 with no pay for this, and I have already had to spend my own money to provide the clients with the basic necessities.

I love working with the clients. And the staff I have working with me are awesome!
Pros
work with the clients is great!
Cons
management
Official response from Bridge to Care Inc
2 November 2018

We are very sorry to hear such a comment like this with an unknown person who still claims to be an employee with us.

We do not have any issues as such, All employees and clients are truly happy with the service we provide to the community.

Its our Vision to provide quality service to the rural communities of Alberta.

Bridge to Care Inc. is a not-for-profit organization based in Spruce Grove, Alberta. We provide support and care for a variety of needs including senior, respite, dementia and nursing care, autism & Asperger support, as well as assistance and care throughout the various stages of pregnancy and childbirth, for accident victims, and other extensions in support of the community to address domestic violence and homelessness issues.

As the name suggests, we are an often referred by other local agencies for people who ‘fall through the cracks’ as we assist them in times of need through various health and other support services to ‘bridge’ them to the ‘care’ required.

Praise Abraham