Bridge to Care Inc
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Bridge to Care Inc Employee Reviews

Canada33 reviews
Bridge to Care offers a diverse range of therapeutic areas in which an individual can work. Team work and a caring atmosphere for clients make this job all the more rewarding.
I was not unhappy with BTC, but I didn’t receive proper orientation with some complex clients. I worked with a child I had never met for a 48 hour weekend. I should have refused. Also couldn’t get a pay stub at one point for a 48 hour weekend shift. Told they don’t do that. I truly feel there’s a good vibe with BTC but I find some of their practices a bit questionable. I decided early on to move on to a more professional job.
Pros
Friendly management, flexibility, great clients
Cons
Disorganized, questionable pay practices
This organization gave me the first opportunity to work in Canada after attending many interviews in different companies. They considered my international experiences working in healthcare sectors. I was trained by BTC with many certified trainings.
I really feel valued by Bridge to Care. I wish all the best for Bridge to Care.
Pros
24 Hours Oncall support in case of emergency
Cons
No flexibility with shift
These are uncertain times faced by all during Covid19. Every avenue of our society has been transformed and this includes Bridge to Care. This agency has shown it's ability to adapt to the challenges and changes their service delivery offers. Measures are continuously evolving to best meet the needs of the vulnerable population they serve. As caretakers the entire organization has been a class act. From every level of management, the there is a caring climate that remains adaptable and optimistic. As a staff, I have personally felt this compassion and caring. Bridge to care makes every effort to retain team members who exhibit this ideal and strive to make the lives of those we serve better.Staff are recognized for their efforts and are compensated well. Whenever I have entered a residence or office of Bridge to Care you are welcomed with a smile and nice words. This can best be exemplified by our CEO who really leads by example and this atmosphere of stewardship is contagious. I truly enjoy working with Bridge to Care and give the best of me with those we serve.
Pros
Great working atmosphere and leadership
Cons
Benefits package not provided thus far
Very good working atmosphere. Management and staff are all very accommodating and understanding. Appreciate the service they provide in the community.
Pros
Flexible shifts, easy access.
I really enjoyed working with this company. The management always quickly responded to employees concerns which instilled a stress-free work environment.
Its a good organization that handel everything in a good way.They are supportive towards their staff members and even the clients .There is a collaborative team work within this organiza
BRIDGE TO CARE Offers guidance and support to colleagues/peers by….
Displayed a genuine interest in listening and addressing the problems shared by employees

Displayed strong training abilities by using sound training techniques to solve problems

Working with BTC has given me a feeling of satisfaction since the organization listens and address the issues

llllhallc9ncer
Pros
Great management with the director's detailed attention on all programs.
Cons
Some stressful days with clients
I personally had great time working here. Most of the staff and management were quite helpful, my background and reference checks were done, adequate training provided. Hours of operation helped in healthy work-life balance. Day to day experiences and meeting people from all walks of life and situations was an eye opener. A lot of idle time as most clients were doubled staffed. Enjoyed working here BUT hated drama among front line workers. Would go back anytime.
Bridge to care is a teamwork oriented job. There are good experiences with client growth and development. Management is flexible with your shift requests.
I really enjoy working at Bridge to Care. I have met wonderful co-workers who share a common vision for this new organization. Everytime I am at our main office, I feel comfortable and relaxed. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Pros
There are many opportunities for advancement if you show initiative and a willingness to be flexible
Cons
Travel is required for work. I recommend a mechanically sound vehicle.
I highly recommend this company. They walk u through every step of the process. They do all the dirty work and endless paperwork. They were always pleasant to speak to and deal with no matter their job or duty within the company. They far exceeded my hopes and expectations. Thank you very much!!!
Bridge to Care was by far the worst place I have ever worked.
Unorganized

Treat staff poorly

Treat the individuals in care poorly

they pay really poor
Everything is completely unorganized. Clients are basically your management, not the office staff. Office staff give little to no notice for any hour cuts or potential shifts you may have with as little as one hour notice, then make you look like a bad employee when you cant follow through with such circumstances. Horrible pay for the work you do, and expectations outside working hours that you dont get paid for. No benefits or pay increases, even though its promised regularly.
Put people into positions they were not trained for. Good intentions but no carry through. No set job descriptions for office staff and tasks were assigned to anybody in the office who would take them on.
Administration knew everyone’s job better, than the person trained and hired working the front line. Did not respond to employees in a mannerly amount of time. Constant changes daily / weekly . Lack of communication . No paid vehicle allowance. Unorganized. Under paid/ over worked. Dodge this bullet if you can.
My first impression of the atmosphere was great. Very friendly staff, organized office environment and very friendly and relatable management. I am happy to be part of this team.
The time I have been with them I am extremely happy they are about the individuals and matching the individuals and staff.
Shifts are what I requested and so far everyone has been awesome
I highly recommend working working working for Bridge to Care it is amazing.I have been here a couple months.i love my clients and bosses, great co workers and great environment
Pros
The hours I have suite my schedule
Cons
Making sure they are safe and being treated good.
I have been working with this company for 10 months now , it’s a great place to work in all its meanings . The highlights includes good work life balance and flexible working hours . Training programs offers more easiness to work for the employees even if they don’t have experience. Team leaders are available 24/7 to offer support and guidance to the employees. I would recommend this company as an excellent work place .
Pros
Seasonal celebrations
Cons
Nothing identified
need more worker to schedule , manage the Programs On call is not very helpful because they are doing lots of another works same time. Cancelling the person shift in short notice is very normal in this agency without giving you a valid reason unless you know your rights. Even then they just give you a excuse not a reason, I found the owner of the agency doing very good job but management who run the programs are not really working in professional manner. Needs a lot of improvement .No job security ,no Benefits.
Pros
those having no expericence can gain here
Cons
lots of stress because changing schedule alot