Breton Ability Centre

Breton Ability Centre Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews

everyday is a new expierence

good clients enjoy my job just time for a changehardest part is 1:1 duties clients need full attention not fond of the enviroment in which i work and can be very dangerous

Pros

mon-fri

Cons

days are long

great place to work

excellent place to work, it was a good experience for me to work in a very good workplace. So happy to be as a part of Breton ability. Overall i felt a comfort and safe in my workplace.

Interesting clients. Easy to talk to staff.

The clients are the main reason I stay. They are challenged in so many different ways, but have the capacity to get up and keep trying everyday. They make me smile. My immediate manager is fantastic. She always takes the time to hear us out and we know she has our back. My co-workers are like family. There are always the few who will try to cause drama, but for the most part, they're a great bunch. The work is difficult and by the end of the day, you don't have much energy for anything else. Considering the government wants all these types of institutions closed, job security does not look good.

Pros

Great clientelle. Great boss.

Cons

Hours are not the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Breton Ability Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement