Brescia University College

Brescia University College Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

3.3Pay & benefits

A good place to work.

A good place to work. Nice co-workers. Family-like feeling. Perks- free food if you are in the closing shift. Management is really good. Would love to work there again.

Good for contract work

Good place to work in academic English. Supportive colleagues and manager: help out new instructors like me to get started. Money is good: wish there were constant contracts.

Pros

Pay, workload manageable

Cons

Contract work

Insights into Brescia University College

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Very good place to work

It is a really good police to work as a research assistant. I demonstrated organization, leadership and problem solving skills. I have flexible time and hours to work in there.

Kind people but horrible management

The turnover is very high, which is more of a reflection of management. Please figure it out or more employees will be pursuing other jobs. It's not awful but not great.

Great work place

I worked as a work-study student at my first year at Brescia. I loved it, great people, understanding of education. A very rewarding job! Great if you are looking for something that does not effect your school schedule a lot.

Pros

aides to your school needs

Cons

not alot of hours

Educational and Uplifting

This is a great place to be if you admire the educational institution and value academic research. The atmosphere is friendly and you constantly are evolving as an individual. This is a great place to start your career within to gain experience in a professional environment.

good environment

The work culture is nice. However since it is a work study position, the pay is not good but I had a good time working there. I learn quite a bit. Definitely a good experience

productive, fun organized work place

everyone who works here is very friendly. its a very positive environment. i enjoy working here. I like working for this company, they pay well and treat their employees good. benefits are included

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brescia University College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement