Brescia University College

Brescia University College Employee Reviews

Good place to work in academic English. Supportive colleagues and manager: help out new instructors like me to get started. Money is good: wish there were constant contracts.
Pros
Pay, workload manageable
Cons
Contract work
It is a really good police to work as a research assistant. I demonstrated organization, leadership and problem solving skills. I have flexible time and hours to work in there.
The turnover is very high, which is more of a reflection of management. Please figure it out or more employees will be pursuing other jobs. It's not awful but not great.
I worked as a work-study student at my first year at Brescia. I loved it, great people, understanding of education. A very rewarding job! Great if you are looking for something that does not effect your school schedule a lot.
Pros
aides to your school needs
Cons
not alot of hours
This is a great place to be if you admire the educational institution and value academic research. The atmosphere is friendly and you constantly are evolving as an individual. This is a great place to start your career within to gain experience in a professional environment.
The work culture is nice. However since it is a work study position, the pay is not good but I had a good time working there. I learn quite a bit. Definitely a good experience
everyone who works here is very friendly. its a very positive environment. i enjoy working here. I like working for this company, they pay well and treat their employees good. benefits are included