BRENTWOOD TOWN CENTRE Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
The work wasn't too bad
CASUAL CUSTODIAN (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 March 2018
It was a good experience, it wasn't too bad working there.I enjoyed the people I was working with and the boss was nice. I learned how to work in a busy environment.
It a ok work place
Mall Porter (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC28 June 2016
A typical day for me as a Food court attendant is going to work at 1:30 pm. First thing i do is get a rug and putting in soap. Next a go clean the nears table. Asking customers if they are finish with their food. I then take their tray that has food in it and throw it into the garbage tins.

Walk around the whole entire food court to see if any customers are finish with their food. After it slow down little bit. I then processed to Sweep the floor around the tables.Someone covers for me at the food court. I go on my 15 or 30 min Break. When i come back from my break. I processed to do the garbage around the entire food court while pushing a real heavy garbage holder with wheels and sweep the floor. After around 3 to Closing time. I wipe the table down with disinfected and put the chairs in the right place. I also put away the booms sticks and dust pan, The mops and carts,

I learn how to do time Management and team work. My-co-workers aren't the greatest people to work with. A lot of time one or two co-workers would stand around and talk while the food court was busy with people. Some of them only speak to other people using their first langue. Mangers were very hard to talk too. The other people at the office were very very business like.

The hardest part of the job was the gossip of management and co-workers. Everyone there loved to talk about everyone behind their back.

Nothing is enjoyable part of this job
Pros
Sometimes Management give us gifts and free food
Cons
Long hrs, Gossiping of Co-workers and Management. Low pay
Neighbourhood Shopping Centre
Guest Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC29 November 2013
Family Friendly Shopping Centre with a free Toddler Play Area and centrally located with access to public transit.