Breezemaxweb

Breezemaxweb Employee Reviews

Canada86 reviews
I like how diversity is being treasured and your ideas are getting heard by the leaders. Huge learning potential and growth. Parties and team are also bonuses in this climate.
Cons
There is no downside to this agency, only upsides.
- Ensures client as well as employee satisfaction.
- Employees are given various opportunities to grow and succeed.

- People who take initiative get better opportunities
Cons
hiring process is slow but well worth the gems they do hire.
They have complete transparency from hiring to joining making the employee comfortable right from day one. Room for professional & personal growth for every single employee.
- Management takes efforts in understanding employee issues, creating an environment for creative and intelligent collaboration.
- fun and collaborative culture of work

- great colleagues, young and energetic outlook
- Freedom to express your ideas and creativity.
- Motivational and nurturing digital environment

- Well oiled machine that runs night and day. Lots of projects to work on. Time Flies!

- Activities to motivate employees to enhance their overall growth and knowledge of the digital and tech sectors.
Cons
All is good so far. No cons to point out at this time.
Things I like the most about the company are,

- Good for experienced marketers to progress their career.

- The work that I do gives me satisfaction.

- People are nice and friendly, even those in senior positions.

- Supportive team environment for large projects and the best support systems to accomplish all tasks.
Cons
Wearing masks and social distancing but I guess that's happening everywhere nowadays.
It feels great to be a part of a team that appreciates hardwork, which helps to give the best effort & creates a happy working environment. In this pandemic situation also company paid full salary unlike others

cons: not much for now.
It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast-paced. Colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute.
Always updating themselves with the newest technologies that help developers to have the opportunity to learn them and even have hands-on experience. The company gives you full ownership to create processes and experimental methods in your own way. So you basically get to learn things by doing.
Cons
Long hours and on call during weekends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Breezemaxweb?
Always updating themselves with new technologies that help even developers to have the opportunity to learn them and even have hands-on experience. The company gives you full ownership to create processes and experimental methods in your own way. So you basically get to learn things by doing.
- Young and dynamic leadership who are willing to take calculated risk to grow the company to the next level.
- The company values its employees and rewards those who go above and beyond. Great benefits plan and bonus structure

- Every time I have approached management they have been friendly and receptive.
It's rewarding to be part of a team that continuously receives praise for the quality we provide, whether that be support, the product, etc. I feel like I am preparing myself for a great future both on the specific work I do as well as all of the learning I am presented with.
Great people, great office space, and the most focus on personal learning and development of anywhere I have ever worked. Work-life balance is celebrated. And the company seems on-track for large success in the future.
Everything in Breezemaxweb is about people, team, and culture. Everyone will go above and beyond to support you. Benefits are fantastic. Salary is competitive. Honored to be a part of it.
Exposure to almost every industry in the market, vast clients, different business models and work that pushes you to explore and test your limits.Management here is actually quite nice. They are strict if you don't do your job , but if you are actually doing it properly, you should have no problems. Co-workers were friendly as well.
They have no plan, they cheat customers, Basically money minting machine with zero accountability. The team also is very stressed and work is also not great. They say they are a Canadian company but they outsource all their work to India.
- The best amenities and of course I fell in love with my ergonomic chair and desk because I have some back issues this is such a big bonus compared to my last job where my back condition actually got worse because the furniture wasn’t close to what BreezeMaxWeb provides all of its staff.

- Breezemaxweb is one of the best companies I have worked for so far in my career.

- It has Amazing company culture and atmosphere

- Extremely collaborative environment.

- Supporting employees in new ways with the creation of niche support roles.
- Amazing facility
- Great furnishings so happy with my desk spot and desk and ergo chair

- flexible time with your work hours

- 24*7  support.

Breezemaxweb has the best environment for Team work and good opportunities for newbies in the digital field.
The Company sincerely cares about employee welfare. They have Flexible working hours, Good work culture overall. I have found ""No Corporate Stress"" here.Best work environment, no pressure.
I have been working at Breezemaxweb full-time for more than a year. Surrounded by good people who are driven and who do not back down from challenges. I learned a lot of things that help me to become the best version of myself both personally and professionally. I learned a lot of skills that will help me become successful in the field of Digital Marketing. Also, I'm fortunate enough to be a part of a team.
The BreezMaxWeb agency atmosphere teaches you first-hand expertise on how a national firm works and operates. You interact with people from everywhere across North America as a result of the agency's depth, clientele and reach.
Pros
Great diversity, on-site kitchen with food, snacks and drinks with amazing on-site office amenities