Breezemaxweb Employee Reviews

Engineer-driven culture with a strong emphasis on work-life balance and directly rewarding performance
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2018
Working 8-hour days is the norm and your career will not suffer if you don't put in 60-hours. Even the executive team and product developers respect the software development process and will allow the engineers to set and re-set their own deadlines.
Pros
Healthy work-life balance, Engineer-driven culture, Strong commitment to recognizing individual excellence, If you do something worth being proud of, the higher ups will be aware of it, and you will be rewarded.
Cons
Some people seem a too comfortable, with BreezeMaxWeb's work-life policies, taking the relaxed environment, and flexible deadline schedule for granted.
Best in the industry
Mobile App Developer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga7 December 2018
The collaborative and highly mobile technology we get to use as employees which enables a very mobile and engaged workforce. The pay and benefits package is also great.
Pros
Love the dynamic market we work in, the intelligent leadership, the drive for success and Pay, for Performance philosophy, the smart people I get to work with, the flexible work environment, the focus on family priorities outside of work
Cons
Honestly, there are none, Everyday I feel lucky to work here
Open Employee Culture
SEO Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 December 2018
BreezeMaxWeb’s system has an incredibly open employee culture from the top down, meaning that senior people within the company are always open to speaking and providing mentor-ship with newbies and accelerate their career skills. The overall culture and benefits of the company are great.
Pros
Autonomy and flexibility with working hours, opportunities for growth, great compensation, continually learning, & wonderful coworkers and, middle management.
Cons
To be a top performer, you need to work pretty hard to emerge, above the pack of already top performers, but it's nice to work with, such a talented group and to be pushed that hard.
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 December 2018
I have worked for their companies recently and BreezeMaxWeb has the balance just right compared to others. Compensation is at least double digit better than competitors.
Pros
Great role, fun team, challenging work, and a phenomenal work-life balance, I really do love working for BreezeMaxWeb.
Cons
Ambiguity with team structure / restructuring at times, like any large organization.
Great Infrastructure for Women
Website Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 December 2018
As a woman there are two things that I really like about BreezeMaxWeb:

#1 - If you get results, you will be rewarded. I have had good career progression by working hard on important things.

#2 - Workplace flexibility, we have all the tools we need to work wherever and whenever we need to. This lets me work hard and balance being available to my family.

The other thing which I love about BreezeMaxWeb is its commitment to giving back. This is part of the DNA of the company from the beginning. I call it "entrepreneurial CSR" because the company just encourages us to "go for it" and follow our passions in giving back to our communities.
Pros
Workplace flexibility, we have all the tools we need to work wherever and whenever we need to, This lets me work hard and balance being available to my family
Cons
Depending on what project you work on, stress and workload might be inevitable.
Best Environment To Learn
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 December 2018
The Environment at BreezeMaxweb is the best to learn within that I’ve experienced.Good people to work with and Balance Between work and personal life are good but I have to admit I love my work. Lots of cool company outings and the BEST parties. Awesome leaders and mentors that help you learn about the latest technology and software and build a strong respectful and company culture to be proud of!
Pros
The Environment at Breezemaxweb is the best to learn, experienced.Good people to work with and Balance Between work and personal life
Cons
It’s cold beside the windows sometimes even though there are window coverings.
A pretty good place to work
SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON30 November 2018
The culture at BreezeMaxWeb is pretty solid. Everything is well managed and cared for, the R&D side has a lot of leeway and things are always being innovated. People genuinely like going to work at the Van office. I have great hours outside of traffic and rush hour, don't put in much over 40 hours a week, and while it's not company policy I can occasionally obtain train from Google and other high level media companies when needed. All the managers in my group have been great and give a lot of autonomy to analysts in the seo department.
Pros
People genuinely like going to work at the Van office.
Cons
none that I have experienced.
Professional Services Leader
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2018
I have worked at BreezMaxWeb for over 2 years in development and services organization and it has been a fun ride. What I love about BreezMaxWeb is that at its heart it is truly customer focused company.
Pros
If what you are doing is right for our customers, you don't need to be a "somebody" to make it happen.
Cons
if you don't like change, this is not the right place for you, It is important to be flexible and, to be a constant learner, to be successful at developing new software
Agency for the strong at heart
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2018
Great Platform to begin a career in an IT company. Exposure to multiple projects across Domains and TechnologiesThe company has a great infrastructure throughout all its campus. Can grow technically, Can utilize lot of technical learning programs to upgrade yourself.
Pros
Support from Senior Leadership to explore roles, Good company to settle down, Workload will depend on the project you are in
Cons
Some times they will put you in a, project irrespective of your skills, to see if you will sink or swim, but there is always the best and, the brightest people in the industry behind you, to support you in overcoming your weaknesses.
One of the better place to work!
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 November 2018
network/knowledge pool: I can get answers to my questions from across the world in a timely manner, I can train myself on any topics.
-culture/ work life balance,internal initiative is amazing.
Pros
friendly people, open door culture, leadership very approachable, social events, smart people fortune 500, get to work with big companies and, learn industry best practices, social benefits
Cons
Be ready for extra work, and overtime from time to time, but overall a good work life balanc, The "Truly Human" .
This Is The Place You Want To Be
SEO Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 November 2018
At BreezeMaxWeb I was able to expand my skill level with the help and support I had around me, It is a community based environment, with lots of interesting projects always happening.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Good People
Cons
Dedication Must Be Present
Great Work Environment
Web Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 November 2018
At BreezeMaxWeb the environment is friendly, I have worked here almost 2 years now and can strongly say i have no problems with anyone in the company.
Pros
Friendly Environment, Flexible Hours & Fast Pace
Cons
Not for you, IF you are not a quick learner
Good Company
TDMA (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 November 2018
The recruitment process is good, they are able to manage the bigger crowd appearing for interview and organize the process. You will be tagged to a project as soon as you are recruited.
Pros
Background check is very serious, Good Onsite opportunities arise, Very much women friendly organisation, and focuses on employee's health and safety.
Cons
Once tagged to a project, it is not very easy to change them, unless you have very good rapport with the management.
Flexible Working Hours
SEO Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga1 November 2018
Global organisation, role diversity, considers your career aspiration, good training platform, good opportunities within projects and organisation, flexible working hours
-Steep learning curve allows for you to build confidence and learn at an early stage of your career
-Lots of resources available on a national scale, so if you ever need help with anything there's always someone to reach out to
Cons
Work life balance can be challenging at times - but there are peaks and valleys to this as well.
Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 October 2018
Best Place to Work. BreezeMaxWeb is very managed company with a huge customer base and huge employee strength and also job security is there, you can maintain work - life values, according to cultural values, this is the best service based company. They care about their people and clients and only do the best work. The management team is very particular about perfection.
Cons
The time I was working there I can only say the last minute client demands become annoying., but the Management team are so co-operative with the team members.
The best seo in toronto and canada is what I’ve learned!
SEO Toronto (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2018
The BreezMaxWeb Corporate environment teaches you first hand experience on how multinational companies work. You interact with people from all over the world as a result of the size.
Good employee assistance programs like health and dental, training, collaboration and team work.
Pros
Variety of skills can be acquired and applied, Onsite opportunities, good scope for learning new skills, Multinational company with great clients and projects, High standards of internal processes
Cons
You have to be active if you want to learn.
Strong Organisation
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON15 October 2018
BreezeMaxWeb will offer so many opportunities to its associates to learn new technologies and overall the learning graph will be good during your tenure with BreezeMaxWeb.
Pros
Wide variety of opportunities, Job security On par with latest technologies, Wider markets, Great platform in the industry, Employee friendly, process oriented, flexible working hours, Higher management easily approachable, culture values, work life balance is best in the industry
Cons
Sometimes you have to work very late to finish, off the work because of some unrealistic client demands, and deadlines.
Great beginning with promising future
SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 October 2018
"Before joining BreezeMaxWeb, I wasn't sure of how long I would stay with the firm, but having worked with the firm for the past year I can definitely envision myself for a long time into the future. Here's a few reasons why:
- Vertically integrated: an abundance in roles that you can work towards. For instance, if you like being more involved in sales, you can align yourself to a path with integrating sales; if you like consulting, there's a consulting practice; if you like training and developing people, you can be involved in that.
- Training: they have a lot of training modules available that you can join virtually and physically in a classroom setting.
- Innovative: they're really involved with coming up with the best solutions so innovation is at the core of the company
- Dynamic work environment: within the consulting practice, your work and role will evolve with every project you're assigned."
Pros
Great People to Work with
Cons
Overall good place to work
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 October 2018
Very professional work environment. Good team. Great place to learn and support for employees through 1:1 meetings with management/career counselor. Opportunities available for high performers.
Pros
Very dynamic environment, with high performance standards.
Cons
Often requires extra effort and hours
Thrilling, challenging, rewarding
Creative Dept. (Current Employee) –  Mississauga11 October 2018
An amazing company that invests in its people more than any place I've ever worked. Working with exceptionally talented and intelligent Type A personalities and being involved in something huge.
Pros
Principled leadership and brilliant people, Interesting exposure to business, clients and problem, Amazing culture that enables a better lifestyle.
Cons
none so far, (still pretty new)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Breezemaxweb. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5