Breakthru Beverage Group

Breakthru Beverage Group Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Fairly fast paced job, travel lots, lots of room advancement, great training
Great company to work for, training is great, medium pace. Very independent job (creating your own schedule, working from home, travel a lot, work alone 90% of the time). Benefits are excellent and a lot of work perks.
Long Work Hours Weekends included
IF you desire long work hours (evenings and weekends included) and little to no work/life balance you'll find this company desirable. The culture was toxic according to indicators of a toxic work environment.
The best people you could work for and a company that really invests in its people.
Great company. Worked as a Duel Territory Manager. Left for specific reasons, but would work there again if right opportunity were to arise.

I should mention the immense amount of sales training the company pays and trains you for. This is invaluable training as a professional that no other company will provide.
Fun work place
Very nice and calm environment. People are so friendly and cooperative. I learned a lot and upgraded myself. I am single IT person in Canada so that is little bit hard for me to coordinate with end users located at different region
So much fun
This job was a blast, my boss and I worked so well together and couldnt have asked for a better one, id love to do it again. And the boss was rather attractive.
Pros
Free stuff
Cons
Had some kinks to work out but not bad for a new venture
The people were great to work with, compensation was below market value (which alot of people didn't mind at the beginning since most were told that there would be fairly rapid correction).

Training received was very good and overall a pretty good experience, though it was sometimes difficult working with the largest supplier, who definitely like to do things their own way!
Fun work environment limited career development
Dynamic and fun work environment with great opportunities in the long term but currently still in the development stages as a company in Canada. Limited career opportunities for high achievers.
Pros
great work-life balance, fun team, good benefits, fun parties
Cons
limited career growth, salaries below market
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Breakthru Beverage Group?