Breakaway Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Breakaway Staffing Solutions reviews

Good temporary job, but managment and pay are not worth the work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2017
a typical day as a general labor consists of sorting stock, inventory counting and building of orders to be delivered

the job is all grunt work with very little assistance without having to constantly ask managers what to do and if you work independently you are accused of wasting time and slacking off

the owners have no regard for safety and protocol and if any injuries occur on the job they dismiss all responsibility and simply blame the employee there are extremely rude and racist employees who only concern themselves with their paycheck and insist on immaturity and harassment of other female employees

the hardest part of the job was dealing with all the problems, and never being properly paid for the work done

only thing enjoyable about the job is the early hours

Other Breakaway Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Unprofessional and false salaries posted
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2019
I applied for a job advertised wit a salary range. The description was more for a junior position but the salary range was good so I decided to apply thinking I have even more than the required skills. I got the interview, i was told that my profile was a good fit and my resume and data would be sent to their client and they will let me know about the interview with them . That was the last I heard from this company.
I called the person who I interviewed with to follow up but all the time he was busy. I tried contacting him by emails that were never replied.
I understand that there could be many reason why they were not interested on me but al least say it.
After reading the reviews I see this is a scam company. My recommendation would be to stay away from this company, don’t loose your time.
Pros
Cons
Scam
Rude, Aggressive and toxic culture
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 May 2019
Breakaway people are very rude and full of lies. They will advertise jobs with higher pay rate and if u go in, they will lie to you that its filled but they have another one 2$ less than advertised.
They will send you to places which are as toxic as them. If you want to spoil your day, get insulted for no reason and waste your time, breakway is place for you. their name suits them ; Breakaway = break + away, break away ur confidence, ur self respect, ur dignity and everything else. bunch of morons.
Pros
job
Cons
rude, aggressive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Breakaway Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Breakaway Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location