Breakaway Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Breakaway Staffing Solutions reviews

Pay rate scam
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 November 2018
Don't waste your time the advertised jobs are lies they will most definitely low ball you and all they really want is for you to come sign up so they can get that government grant most of the ladies there are friendly and polite but only the ones they like will actually get a good assignment
Pros
Experience working in different industries
Cons
They will screw over first chance they get
Official response from Breakaway Staffing Solutions
26 November 2018

Thank you for your review.

However, we would like to make a few things clear. We do not receive government grants and we are very transparent with the pay rates and job opportunities we have available. Any job seeker that comes into our office with the appropriate skills/licenses for the job will receive a job from us. No exceptions!

We apologize if you feel that your time was wasted. We would like to learn more details of your specific situation. Please call us at (905)564-9671 so we can speak in greater detail.

Thank you.

Other Breakaway Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Unprofessional and false salaries posted
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2019
I applied for a job advertised wit a salary range. The description was more for a junior position but the salary range was good so I decided to apply thinking I have even more than the required skills. I got the interview, i was told that my profile was a good fit and my resume and data would be sent to their client and they will let me know about the interview with them . That was the last I heard from this company.
I called the person who I interviewed with to follow up but all the time he was busy. I tried contacting him by emails that were never replied.
I understand that there could be many reason why they were not interested on me but al least say it.
After reading the reviews I see this is a scam company. My recommendation would be to stay away from this company, don’t loose your time.
Pros
Cons
Scam
Rude, Aggressive and toxic culture
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 May 2019
Breakaway people are very rude and full of lies. They will advertise jobs with higher pay rate and if u go in, they will lie to you that its filled but they have another one 2$ less than advertised.
They will send you to places which are as toxic as them. If you want to spoil your day, get insulted for no reason and waste your time, breakway is place for you. their name suits them ; Breakaway = break + away, break away ur confidence, ur self respect, ur dignity and everything else. bunch of morons.
Pros
job
Cons
rude, aggressive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Breakaway Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Breakaway Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location