Breakaway Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Breakaway Staffing Solutions reviews

Scam artists
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 October 2016
Advertise 18 an hr jobs and surprisingly when you call or go in, the position has been filled. You end up getting a 16 an hr if ur lucky. Best part is when they make you feel as if you depend on them more than anything else, when they solely exist on your paycheck. It's a 2 way street. And they can stuff their bull of getting hired on by companies, if that happened they wouldn't have anyone to make them money. Take advantage of people because of desperation. In general, they are scavengers, make sure you research an agency you want to work for. STAY AWAY FROM BREAKAWAY, you have been warned.
Pros
Turn them down for a shift when they are desperate, taste their own medicine.
Cons
They exist

Other Breakaway Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Unprofessional and false salaries posted
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2019
I applied for a job advertised wit a salary range. The description was more for a junior position but the salary range was good so I decided to apply thinking I have even more than the required skills. I got the interview, i was told that my profile was a good fit and my resume and data would be sent to their client and they will let me know about the interview with them . That was the last I heard from this company.
I called the person who I interviewed with to follow up but all the time he was busy. I tried contacting him by emails that were never replied.
I understand that there could be many reason why they were not interested on me but al least say it.
After reading the reviews I see this is a scam company. My recommendation would be to stay away from this company, don’t loose your time.
Pros
Cons
Scam
Rude, Aggressive and toxic culture
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 May 2019
Breakaway people are very rude and full of lies. They will advertise jobs with higher pay rate and if u go in, they will lie to you that its filled but they have another one 2$ less than advertised.
They will send you to places which are as toxic as them. If you want to spoil your day, get insulted for no reason and waste your time, breakway is place for you. their name suits them ; Breakaway = break + away, break away ur confidence, ur self respect, ur dignity and everything else. bunch of morons.
Pros
job
Cons
rude, aggressive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Breakaway Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Breakaway Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location