Breakaway Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Breakaway Staffing Solutions reviews

Great agency for temporary work and well managed.
Temporary General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 September 2017
I have worked with this agency while going to school for over 5 years. They are well managed and have plenty of work for temporary bases but as well as permanent if employers like your work ethic. Majority of the job wages were well suited for the work required. Management was fun to meet and easy to work with when finding work. The only issue was workplaces were not completely consistent. For example you may work 5 different places everyday of the week. Overall its great for students and for anyone looking for a little extra work here and there.
Pros
You choose days you want to work, okay wages, friendly staff and a lot of work.
Cons
Different job sites, a little hard for new workers to consistent work

Other Breakaway Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Unprofessional and false salaries posted
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2019
I applied for a job advertised wit a salary range. The description was more for a junior position but the salary range was good so I decided to apply thinking I have even more than the required skills. I got the interview, i was told that my profile was a good fit and my resume and data would be sent to their client and they will let me know about the interview with them . That was the last I heard from this company.
I called the person who I interviewed with to follow up but all the time he was busy. I tried contacting him by emails that were never replied.
I understand that there could be many reason why they were not interested on me but al least say it.
After reading the reviews I see this is a scam company. My recommendation would be to stay away from this company, don’t loose your time.
Pros
Cons
Scam
Rude, Aggressive and toxic culture
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 May 2019
Breakaway people are very rude and full of lies. They will advertise jobs with higher pay rate and if u go in, they will lie to you that its filled but they have another one 2$ less than advertised.
They will send you to places which are as toxic as them. If you want to spoil your day, get insulted for no reason and waste your time, breakway is place for you. their name suits them ; Breakaway = break + away, break away ur confidence, ur self respect, ur dignity and everything else. bunch of morons.
Pros
job
Cons
rude, aggressive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Breakaway Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Breakaway Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location