Breakaway Staffing Solutions

Breakaway Staffing Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

Great agency for temporary work and well managed.
I have worked with this agency while going to school for over 5 years. They are well managed and have plenty of work for temporary bases but as well as permanent if employers like your work ethic. Majority of the job wages were well suited for the work required. Management was fun to meet and easy to work with when finding work. The only issue was workplaces were not completely consistent. For example you may work 5 different places everyday of the week. Overall its great for students and for anyone looking for a little extra work here and there.
Pros
You choose days you want to work, okay wages, friendly staff and a lot of work.
Cons
Different job sites, a little hard for new workers to consistent work
Unprofessional and false salaries posted
I applied for a job advertised wit a salary range. The description was more for a junior position but the salary range was good so I decided to apply thinking I have even more than the required skills. I got the interview, i was told that my profile was a good fit and my resume and data would be sent to their client and they will let me know about the interview with them . That was the last I heard from this company.
I called the person who I interviewed with to follow up but all the time he was busy. I tried contacting him by emails that were never replied.

I understand that there could be many reason why they were not interested on me but al least say it.

After reading the reviews I see this is a scam company. My recommendation would be to stay away from this company, don’t loose your time.
Pros
Cons
Scam
good
The salary that is given by this company is very good. we all are stratified from our salary. Moreover, the security of this company is good but it would be very good if they improve the security of their employees. Management and culture of this company is nice.
In the nutshell, over all this company is brilliant.
Pros
salary
Cons
long time work
Work Hard for Less
Based on experience they still pay low wage, and once hired the company does not want to increase the salary based on the work load. For example, while working I was P/D, Line haul, Clerk and Router for linehauls for the afternoon shift.
Pros
Times
Cons
Working for less money
variety of different work experiences
the company was good about making sure that the workplaces I was sent to where within home distance and where close to bus routes
Always trying to help get me work.
Working with employees to bill transportation companies in order to receive money owed to the company I worked for. Typed on the AS400 for the transportation companies and Oliver Lumber Company that I worked 21 years for doing accounts payable/receivable/invoicing and other jobs as well as training. The hardest part of the job was getting everything done on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was coercing with the employees and being able to have lunch in a lunch room.
Pros
There was free lunches.
Cons
Sometimes there were long hours.
A bunch of parasites
You do the work and we get part of the money that you earned doing the work in mostly temporary positions with little prospects of being hired on or benefits. Even then these companies that use parasitical agencies like breakaway charge the employer an arm and a leg if they want to hire you.

They are the problem for people working today and not a solution
Pros
Umm it is work
Cons
You work, they do nothing and make money off of your work
ok place
when having a complaint takes a long time for matters to be handled.
They dont really listen to employees.
benefits you have to pay into extreme amount more than your weekly pay
Pros
income
Cons
not conciderate of employees
productive and great place to work at, met some hardworking, great team members
Very big company with a lot of jobs available, and the pay is always good as well. the most enjoyable park of the job was working alongside my friends and learning new skills all together.
Pros
Technology
Good Part-time Job
I started working for Breakaway when I finished high school. It has been a great way to earn extra money while I decide what I want to do. All of the jobs they've sent me to so far have been really easy and I've worked with good people. The job that I have is general labour and I call in each day and get work for the next day. It's a pretty good system, they've always had work for me when I call.
Pros
always get work
Excellent Agency
I have been with Breakaway a long time. I came to them in 2010 and they helped me find a data entry job (paying decent money for the time). Since then I have gained the experience and have be placed in an OS&D role with a larger Transport company. I have always had a very pleasant experience any time I have dealt with the ladies at Breakaway and they always went above and beyond to find me a job that fit my skills.
Pros
great people, placed in good job
Unexpected
Unfortunately this Job was not for me. It seemed as though I was not welcome into the work environment very much and the lunches were quite short.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Long hours, Heavy attire
Assigned to Day&Ross
was a very fast paced cross docking operations first forklift assignment
Pros
work alone
Cons
long shifts 12 hours