Breakaway Staffing Solutions

Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Breakaway Staffing Solutions selected this as a representative review
Recommended By a Friend - Had a Great Experience
A friend told me about Breakaway Staffing Solutions while I was currently working as a Sales Rep for another company. My friend knew the owner of Breakaway and told me that their agency often had Sales Rep positions available that paid well. I kept my eye out and when I saw that they had a position available I went in and had an interview. The position was similar to the work I had been doing but paid quite a bit more. The job was in my area so I thought it would be worth it to interview. In the end I got the job and have been working for the company ever since!

The whole process was very smooth and the transition between jobs was seamless. I'm sure my old employer was sad to see me go but on-ward and upward to bigger and better things!

I am very happy with my experience at Breakaway and would have no problem recommending it to my friends.
Pros
easy process
Unprofessional and false salaries posted
I applied for a job advertised wit a salary range. The description was more for a junior position but the salary range was good so I decided to apply thinking I have even more than the required skills. I got the interview, i was told that my profile was a good fit and my resume and data would be sent to their client and they will let me know about the interview with them . That was the last I heard from this company.
I called the person who I interviewed with to follow up but all the time he was busy. I tried contacting him by emails that were never replied.

I understand that there could be many reason why they were not interested on me but al least say it.

After reading the reviews I see this is a scam company. My recommendation would be to stay away from this company, don’t loose your time.
Pros
Cons
Scam
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Breakaway Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8