Bravo Target Safety

Bravo Target Safety Employee Reviews

Ok

Sometimes it's stressful wondering if you upset the dispatch so yiu don't any work but if you're 9n their good side they'll keep moving and the upper management likes to promise things and not follow through

Pros

Not many

Cons

More then id like

Provides safety watch for oil and gas producers

The company is an expert in training and placing workers in work areas as safety watch during major shutdowns at refineries in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Pros

The Company will provide travel to and from the assigned work site.

Cons

Long drive to Red Deer, AB from Calgary for training. Not compensated.

Management is Clueless

This comprises a greedy lot of empire builders. If you don’t tow the party line your gone. Management is lost when it comes to the field and don’t keep in touch enough. The experienced people here are good industry professionals, the new hires are just warm bodies waiting to get hurt. The billing is an example of corporate greed. If I had the money I would buy this outfit and fire every manager and rebuild with professionals.

Pros

Few

Cons

Many

Productive and fun workplace

Excellent company to work for. I was treated fairly and had the opportunity for advancement. Everyone was friendly and helpful in training me. My efforts were appreciated. I would highly recommend employment with this company

Pros

Respected & valued

Incompetent workforce

Laziest coworkers I've had in a long time. Only way to advance is to brown nose. I had a lead tell me to monitor the air outside of the confined space with the gas monitor instead of inside the confined space before workers entered. I've been in safety for many years and knew this was wrong and just laughed . They will hire anyone and put the competent people in the field while the rest sit inside a trailer to get paid. I've also witnessed them providing air for trades inside a confined space only for the air to get cut off. They've put many trades at risk. The payroll department seems like they failed basic math. If you get laid off doo not expect your ROE for at least two weeks if not more.

Pros

Lots of hours

Cons

Bad management

Best Place to work in safety

Starting your career with Bravo is wonderful.We get hands on oil and gas experience.Most of time they pay for accommodation. Work is easy going, great leads and all are happy.

Wasn’t the best the worse place I work

The pay is great for the position. Was not difficult to get time off. The courses are fun, until covid hit. Customers were easy to deal with. Training is great

Pros

The work schedule

Cons

Not many trustworthy people

Set up to fail

Training in areas was excellent, but company policy and procedures need work. Moral very poor no one seemed to want to be there other than management.Expectations huge for the pay.Some attitudes towards new employees shows internal strife and lack of leadership.

Pros

Detailed training hands on

Cons

Poor pay

Nice place to work

Good peoples working there, friendly and relax,,, good management,, good training if you needed,,, when I was working there make friends and good interests to work there a in the future

Pros

Lot of goddy

Cons

Long days of work

Most enjoyable part of my job was the people

I’ve actually had a really good experience working here I’ve met wonderful people. Shut downs are the busiest but if you do your job well you’re given work in between that. Managers and supervisors and very easy to approach, friendly and informed

Productive and fun work environment. Excelent leadership!

The work is daunting at first but there is always a co worker willing to lend a helping hand. Nice salary. Fun meeting new people from all sorts of back grounds every day.Excellent work environment.

Great place to be

Great place to work. Experienced people and great equipment. Stellar training. They pay is above industry standard. Lots of camp work. Alot of friendly people too

I loved working here. I had many opportunities to learn new skills and advance my knowledge in the oil and gas sector. The work culture was friendly and there was always someone you could go to for help.

Good entry level job

- The culture is good - They teach well - Can be very fast or very slow paced - Jobs can be more seasonal (spring and fall) - Long hours and can be few days off on jobs - May be flown to camps for jobs

Idiots and braggarts

I worked with the erts who talked like wwf wrestlers. They could not get over how gifted that were. It was well hidden talent as they all say in the truck making sure it did not move

Pros

Not many

Cons

Lots

Green, arrogant and unorganized

The instructors were green, and oddly smug about the 3 years of experience they have, and seem to lose your paperwork. 3 day training is unpaid, the weeks worth of safety sync courses you have to take is unpaid, and the pay is weak for even for experienced hands. Not worth the time.

good molments

they have there good moments, but sadly it is over run my mass hires in the spring for plants and they lose their good employees in the sea of green workers.

ok place to work

was an ok place to work, they need to get back into drilling and completions as that was there bread an butter for the company, since then they have disbanded the fire department side of things, putting staff out of work. they do have a high turn over rate for employees.

good

they are a fun good company to work for, good training and hands on entry to upstream oil production. i would recommend a job to entry level students

Organized and Fun

The environment was health7, organized and the management was friendly and very helpful. The organization has good leadership and good pay. The job was not difficult but requires patience and focus.

Really terrible organization

The company is unfair and there is a lot of favoritism and nepotism. The management is clueless about the field operations and the leadership is hands down just imbecils.

Pros

Cons

Where do I begin

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bravo Target Safety. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement