BRATTYS LLP

BRATTYS LLP Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
Highly knowledgable and efficient lawyers; experienced, know-how colleagues. You can always find the answer if you dig, either from the lawyer, the senior clerks, or the precedents. Lots of support from IT, accounting, and officer service departments.

Time and task management is crucial to survive busy days with competing demands.

No visible hierarchy among lawyer and supporting staff. Open door policy.
overall friendly staff and work environment. Management and senior lawyers are approachable and willing to teach. Busy real estate practice, but a great opportunity to learn and gain experience if you are looking to work hard and want to grow in your field.
Pros
Friendly staff and lawyers
Cons
Could be more tech savy
Lawyers and staff are friendly and welcoming. A great opportunity to work on high level real estate files, as Brattys’ represents well known real estate builders and developers. Extremely knowledgeable lawyers. Great place to work and gain valuable experience.
I was only at Brattys LLP temporarily but I loved it. Everyone was so nice and willing to help. I would never be afraid to ask questions and sometimes there would be free lunches!
Absolutely horrible. Stay away from these guys. Demoralizing, unsanitary conditions with no respect of employee rights. Full of uneducated support staff with hidden agendas.
The hardest part of the job was the work hours required. A major aspect of the job was closing new build condos.People are very friendly and they make it easy to accomplish your tasks.
Pros
Free Lunch and Learns
Cons
Long Hours
I have been a Partner here at Brattys for over 33 years in the Corporate and Commercial Law Department with a focus on asset and share acquisitions, mergers, shareholder agreements and corporate financing. For individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding legal career, our Firm offers an excellent learning experience and a number of opportunities for growth within a challenging and dynamic field of law.
I have worked at Brattys for more than one year. It is a highly professional environment to work where your skills are put to the test. The Law Clerks and Legal Assistants are friendly and lovely, and the Lawyers I have worked with were professional and courteous. You can also get support whenever you ask for it. The management team is approachable. You can have the flexibility to choose work schedules if necessary. I have enjoyed my opportunity with this firm in general.”
I have been a Partner with Brattys for 46 years. We represent Ontario’s largest condominium, subdivision and commercial real estate developers, we know what we do, and we do it very well. This allows us to offer competitive salaries and great benefits packages in order to secure top performers in the industry and continue to deliver superior service to our clients.
It is really well organized and controlled I learned a lot and developed skills for my next new job will utilize these skills
-on a daily basis, perform an array of full-cycle accounting duties
Brattys LLP is a great place to work, great people.
Extremely busy and well known for the great hard working lawyers