Here's a brief description:
- Extended health coverage including prescriptions, paramedical expenses and emergency travel assistance.
- Dental coverage including preventive, diagnostic and treatment services.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- Free employee assistance program.
- Group RRSP program with contribution matching up to 5% of regular annual earnings.
- Service award program including travel vouchers for $3,000, $5,000, and $10,000 for 10, 20, and 30 years of service.
- Shift premiums for standard afternoon & nights shifts are partially based on weekly attendance.
They give you a premium for your shift but you lose it for two weeks if your late one minute. Bullcrap!!!!!!!!!!!!
Medical and dental that cost you $200+ monthly
Just a 'regular pay cheque', if you need the money to make ends meet.