Brandt
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Brandt Employee Reviews

Canada92 reviews
In the agriculture sector, Brandt produced all sorts of grain handling equipment. The team at Brandt is very easy going and wanting to assist with any project that would increase production.
Good experience, nice group to work with, learned a lot,but just a quick stop over. Good Positive attitude needed.
A Typical day at work is for me to spread out a 45 minutes worth a work into a 8 hour day, there is absouletly nothing for me to do. My Co workers are very nice it is a stress free enviroment. But I have not learnt anything from this company, when I applied for this job I was expecting a busy work enviroment and room for me to grow and learn new tasks but I was mislead in the interview.
it was a good work environment. The product was moved threw efficiently, quickly and safely
Awesome company to work for. 8-5 schedule, I enjoyed doing my practicum there and working for them for a few months after, due to lack of work and journeyman was unable to obtain a apprenticeship. 8-5 kinda days. awesome company!
A typical day at work starts with gathering data, issues encountered by operations staff and proactively create a solution into it.

I learned a lot about the culture and in dealing with different kinds of people, and further enhanced creative problem solving and Quality Management System (QMS) documentation.

I enjoyed working with my co-workers and learn from them as well.

The hardest part of the job is to introduce new manufacturing strategies, documentations and developing standard operating procedures (SOP) from middle management, to top and staff members without the needed support extended.

I mostly enjoyed when new operations strategies or projects are created, implemented and made a positive contribution to the company.
Pros
Friendly work environment.
Cons
Standards and protocols not totally developed and implemented.
The upper management to this employer was an absolute nightmare. When I left for personal reasons I was told I would never amount to anything and that I would become nothing in this world.
good place to work and treat you very well, they do a lot of very nice things for there workers,
Pros
gifts
was a good working experience, learned alot, met alot of good people
-normal day of work is the use of welded tools,spend more time looking for tools then working
-i learned lots

-management is horable

-co-workers are awsome but they went threw 40 guys in my two years

-hardest part of job is mostly dealing with service manager

-i got lots of heavy equipment experience
Pros
workers
Cons
serice manager is horable
Older shop, get to touch everyting, from painting to applying decals, rebuilding components, trouble shooting.

Money on the low side and benefits are sad.
Management tends to not care about employees and treats them as if they are just employees, no real hope of advancement or promotion.
Pros
laid back
Cons
lack of commitment to employees