Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
Brandt Employee Reviews for Welder
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 151 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Management puts all the burden onto the workers, always adding more and more to the job. Death by a thousand cuts. Nice new shops, tools, and equipment but no money for the workers. Pay scale is all over the place, and workers are pitted against each other. I swear they want you to hate your job. Your good idea is no good until 2 weeks later when it's re-branded as their idea. Worst morale of any place I've worked. Immigrants are paid less than they are worth, and treated like slaves. One was off on disability and they cut off his benefits. You are just a number. It's all about the bottom line.
I know where not to work now
Management, benefits, wage scale, conniving managers.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Liked working the 10 -4 shift. The shop I worked in had broken concrete floor which Brandt would not fix or get proper cranes even though they were all about safety. Management was always expecting you to work faster but quality was expect to go up. Everything had an expected finish time. Most of the complete times where derived from a guesse as to how fast they wanted it done. Pay was very low to start even though skill was required to do the job and high quality was expected. Managers would promise clients finish dates for orders that where not realistic and pushed you to be faster. Managers couldn't get up for work ! Several times I went home without pay because no one was there to open the shop. Most employees do not speak English but are usually friendly left after I found out that you are going to see a raise of about 40 cents per year if your lucky
good working hours. supervisors bought us freezes in the summer
bad pay. unsafe working conditions. poorly managed
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brandt. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 151 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Brandt
- Why did you leave your job at Brandt?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Brandt about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What benefits does Brandt offer?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Brandt management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How has Brandt responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Brandt?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Brandt?2 people answered
- Does Brandt allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Brandt? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is Brandt sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Brandt Reviews by Job Title