Brandt
Brandt Employee Review

Incredible company/ incredible people

4 September 2019
I enjoyed working with the people at Brandt, I left to work for family, but have regretted that decision ever since. Brandt is built on the people's knowledge and experience that work there. Brandt encourages and sponsors education in the products they represent. And often promotes from within.
22 May 2019
Same role
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Regina, SK
They are a great company to work for. Unfortunately they do not have a good benefits plan or a good base salary. Commission is everything there. That is also hard to get with a bad sales manager who doesn’t support you.
Pros
Company truck, gas card, corporate expense card
Cons
Very low salary, sales manager is horrible, benefits are bad
2 April 2012
Same role
Parts Sales (Current Employee) - Fort McMurray, AB
Management tends to not care about employees and treats them as if they are just employees, no real hope of advancement or promotion.
Pros
laid back
Cons
lack of commitment to employees
21 June 2020
Finance (Former Employee) - Québec City, QC
Applied for a position and they made me an offer for another one, the Manager did not even bother to tell me that he is offering me a different position until I asked, it took them 2 weeks to call and too long to get back to me. Never ever the HR bothered to speak to me, no communication what so ever, you are supposed to seat down and do your job, if you like to come in and punch in and punch out, then this is for you. No possibility to grow. No safety measures in place for Covid, in my time there no one came to bring me hand sanitizer or to provide me with instructions. Very unprofessional, people are treated like they are numbers.
They offer bi-monthly salary, on 15 and 30th, you don’t qualify for health insurance only after 3 months, and vacation is pro-rated, the first year you cannot take vacation.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Almost everything