Brandt

Brandt Employee Reviews

Really enjoyed working at Brandt . It was a really good learning experience and an opportunity to learn more about the company. Fellow workers and management we're very supportive
Pros
Excellent fellow workers, management, conditions Relaxed working environment
Cons
Pay was lower, sometimes dirty working conditions, Was only part time.
got my engineering license. This company gave me a bad reference. But your lies did not make it. I had another job that said otherwise. Hostile work environment and ego of superiors didnt show objectivity but narcissism
Pros
last resort when you need cash flow. Good fellow workers
Cons
slave drivers
They promise high wages but keep the right to review them whenever they want . Staff are forced to work extra hours, sometimes extra full days without pay by pressuring them to be team players. Most of the management are typical yes men and seem afraid to act or pass up to higher management any negative issues that need to be addressed. If you’re a yes man who doesn’t like to speak the truth, then you will probably do fine here.
Pros
Lots of branches if you want to relocate
Cons
Do not live up to wage promises, very much a “yes man” environment
Original management was awesome .... took care of the employees looked out for them ... then the changes came and morale and attitude started to suck .... blocked twice by upper management from moving to other branches out of province after agreements were made.They aren’t what they brag to be.
Pros
Training is outstanding
Cons
Upper management
3 weeks after my in-person interview with Brandt, I had to push and twist their arm for any kind of answer on what the outcome was. I would call them and they said they would investigate, but then I didn't hear back. Not very much dignity for the candidate. Seems like there's a disconnect between actual dept hiring managers and the HR managers.This is the 8th time in the past few years I've applied to this company as a professional engineer and the first interview I got. They're very picky when hiring engineers.
The job itself is easy to pick up , fun to do and fulfilling to Finish a long day and look at everything you had accomplished. Most of the coworkers were friendly and fun to work with ( minus some unsavoury people who were just mad at the world and didn’t leave their feelings at the door). The true problem with Brandt as a company is the management. They say that their door is always open and they want to hear about how to make your job easier , but the second you bring anything to their attention about the job they simply say buck up , stay late , come in early if your having issues. They don’t care who does it , they just want it done and if you don’t find a way , you get in Trouble. The pay was fair and decent, but for a company that expects an hour or so of overtime a day to deal with poor organization skills , it’s not worth the hassle.
Pros
Fair wage - Good coworkers - In-house training
Cons
Uncaring Management - Toxic Work Environment - Excessive Unpaid Overtime
Applied for a position and they made me an offer for another one, the Manager did not even bother to tell me that he is offering me a different position until I asked, it took them 2 weeks to call and too long to get back to me. Never ever the HR bothered to speak to me, no communication what so ever, you are supposed to seat down and do your job, if you like to come in and punch in and punch out, then this is for you. No possibility to grow. No safety measures in place for Covid, in my time there no one came to bring me hand sanitizer or to provide me with instructions. Very unprofessional, people are treated like they are numbers. They offer bi-monthly salary, on 15 and 30th, you don’t qualify for health insurance only after 3 months, and vacation is pro-rated, the first year you cannot take vacation.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Almost everything
In the agriculture sector, Brandt produced all sorts of grain handling equipment. The team at Brandt is very easy going and wanting to assist with any project that would increase production.
Had things happen on my personal life and Brandt let me go without a proper severance they wioll be served in court medial release to follow Management wasn’t reasonable Only thing good was the branch manager Service manager tried to hang me every chance he got Will see them in court
Some of the best foreman I have ever worked with The owners appreciate the staff and it shows Its Mon to Fri no ot Production line work Medical Dental benefits
Working for Brandt was tough. The supervisors are picky and rude, yet my boss didnt even know how to do his job. There was alot of grouchy customers and I found it to be a very drama full place to work
I really enjoyed working for Brandt Tractor and also transferred within the company, great support at Brandt and great people, overall good place to work.
Brandt Engineered Products Ltd. is a manufacturing of custom designed equipment. Working at Brandt will give you a good experiences dealing with newly designed equipment and its designer.
Brandt runs like it's 1985. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. They know what they want to do and keep doing it well. Progress in policies and procedures is at turtle speed. They are very customer focussed sometimes to the detriment of the support staff. They are also understaffed and ask a lot of their employees. The positive in this is they rarely do layoffs and typically fight for quality employees. They are highly inefficient but hide it well from the outside world. It can be stressful at times, but they reward managers with trips and when times are good everyone makes lots of money. when times are bad, it's tough slugging but everyone is in it together.
Brandt is a fast growing, family owned company headquartered in Regina, Sk. The work environment is somewhat unique and may or may not be for everyone.
good standing company good planning high demand on skilled workers staff are nice once they find out who you are and what are you able to safety standard are strictly applied here
If you're thinking about taking a job in the finance department at Brandt, you should reconsider. The ONLY good thing is the salary. The work hours, training, the culture are all awful and the turnover is insane. Most people burn out within 6 months from doing multiple jobs that they haven't been properly trained for. Seriously not worth it.
Brandt is a good place to work but it takes a while to gain respect and friendship from Brandt employees that have been there for a long time. There is a lot of competition between Corporate and the Branches. Brandt does have a "Thanks a Billion" rewards program where you get a gift quarterly but I believe this money would be better spent on employees wages instead of some little trinket that sits in your storage room not used. There are companies out there with way better benefits packages also.
The time at Brandt was alot of work but worth it i hope to see mostly of you there anyway i hope to see you and work with you congratulations and good luck at Brandt. Thanks
they are fine.they have events always for the whole family. the salary was not enough if you have a big family. the people there are okay. they have good benefits too.
A must place to work for real world time oriented customer work. Good stepping stone to mining but not the other way around. Great experience worked hard but was a great friendly environment. The training was exceptional getting all hands on with the latest in John Deere equipment.
Pros
Huge company great training
Cons
Always working against the clock
  1. Employee reviews