Horrible management, excepted to work overtime on salary. Promised a certain wage but was lower than what I was promised.
Job was no longer a good fit for me. New manager sometimes operated with poor ethics both with handling personnel and covering his behind with customer issues.
Manager was a drug addict, constant lies, tell people what they want to hear then never keep there word. 6 month waiting period for basic health benefits that were not that great of plan anyways. 2 years waiting period for RRSP contributions,which is unheard of. Lying, cheating, stealing manager can get away with his methods of running a business even when customers have made it clear they want nothing to do with him cause his daddy is in upper management and protects him. What kind of manager needs to have a blow box put in there work truck cause they can't keep out of the alcohol. Pathetic manager and company.
Poor management, poor training, no support. The manager was clueless with very little knowledge. His knowledge of the territory was very little to none. Upper management seemed oblivious to this very glaring weakness. I expected much more from a supposed top tier company in their industry.
I did enjoy most things working at Brandt, but the reason why I left was the constant bullying and harassment by management. I was not the target of it but just not an environment that I found positive or wanting to be around. Tough one. A couple "old school" managers ruined it for me.
I was laid off after management claiming no intent of laying anyone off then boom, more the 9 people laid off.
Found better place to work with more opportunity
Moved on to self Employment, My company did well enough, just sick of construction.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Brandt about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What benefits does Brandt offer?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Brandt management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How has Brandt responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Brandt?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Brandt?2 people answered
- Does Brandt allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Brandt? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is Brandt sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Brandt?2 people answered