All the shop floor guys are 100% very helpful and friendly. Foreman, supervisors, managers not so much! In fact probably the worse set up and run facility’s I have ever seen.
3 main divisions, one the staff and management is miserable and dislike each other, the other two are good, office is touch and go, but huge turn over, and they don't care, couldn't care, they care about the next billion and nothing else. Thank goodness for a few great managers, without them the place would be worse.
- Why did you leave your job at Brandt?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Brandt about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What benefits does Brandt offer?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Brandt management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How has Brandt responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Brandt?2 people answered
- Does Brandt allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Brandt? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is Brandt sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Brandt?2 people answered