Cannot use vacation until you have worked there for a year. You do accumulate your time during that first year so if you quit before your year is up, you get paid out but its hard to take time off during the first year.
Unused vacations are not convertible to cash and we have 15 days a year.
- Why did you leave your job at Brandt?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Brandt about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What benefits does Brandt offer?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Brandt management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How has Brandt responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Brandt?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Brandt?2 people answered
- Does Brandt allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is Brandt sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Brandt?2 people answered