There needs to be reorganizing of tasks. Some people are over capacity while others are under. This would allow more focus on each task at hand. By moving around tasks it would also have multiple people knowing the areas and there would be better coverage for vacations. It would be more efficient and give a better understanding of how many employees should be needed and/or hired.
Start showing appreciation to your employees. Moral I'm all parts is bad and ppl are becoming very negative. Turnover is sickening, certain supervisors are good some are not and the shop managers have no clue how things work.
Focus more on the people that helped you get to where you are, stop pinching pennies from those same employees. Lift the cap on the pension contributions and make the benefits 100% employer paid. From what I have seen here at this location, this place is getting set to implode with alot of dissatisfaction among the employees. The turnover rate is astronomical here...
- Why did you leave your job at Brandt?8 people answered
- What benefits does Brandt offer?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Brandt management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How has Brandt responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Brandt?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Brandt?2 people answered
- Does Brandt allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Brandt? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is Brandt sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Brandt?2 people answered