Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.
Pros
Support, room for growth and development
Cons
Growing pains
great company, great communication, really cool office environment. staff at the office take their dogs to work and have planned office events. great pay for brand ambassador work with consistent direct deposit pay periods.
I was very suddenly and un-fairly terminated. No warning what so ever. I had been with BM for a year and I was told by my supervisor I was doing a good job, or so he lead me to believe.
Brand Momentum is a wonderful company to work for. A typical day usually requires set up and tear down of booth. You must be an outgoing and motivated individual to fill the role. This is would be best as a casual position. Shifts with Brand Momentum are always a lot of fun and the pay is great.
a eviter aucunes avantages aucun support aucun respect de la compagnie
A small company with a lot of personality and fun-loving attitude. Everyone there was positive and understanding, and they made every day enjoyable.
J'ai aimé l'expérience acquise chez Brandmomemtum. Cependant, je trouves que la compagnie manque un peu d'organisation sur le terrain. Cette situation nous forces a nous surpasser pour assurer une bonne communication et une bonne exécution dans les opérations. Par contre, ceci m'a permis d'apprendre beaucoup et de m'améliorer.
Très belle expérience, j'ai beaucoup appris sur la vente et le marchandisage à cause des objectifs qui nous poussait à nous surpasser !
very professional staff, efficient, easy going. Wish they had more jobs for me as I enjoyed the variety of duties, assignments and retail locations.
Pros
Work at my own pace
Cons
Not full time
Great working environment, its exciting, and joy able, People are there to help you as much as can. Even during stressing situations, times, It gives you appreciations, for you have accomplished
Pros
friendly
Cons
not enough work
It was a good way to make some quick money. I can't really talk about a typical day of work, management or co-workers as I only with them for two hours. However i can say that the hardest part of the job was working with thin gloves which sacrificed heat for dexterity. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was short and they treated us to hot chocolate afterwards.
Arrivée en magasin, parler au gérant, installer son kiosque, montrer de nouveaux produits, faire des ventes, rentrer chez soi heureux.
Pros
sorti entre collègue, compétition pour gagner des prix
Cons
seulement 12heures
A typical day working for Brand Momentum always brought a new challenge. Working with new products gave me insight on what customers thing of new and different products in the marketplace. They provided me with a great set of co-workers with positive attitudes and support. Then hardest part of the job was being able to condense a wide array of knowledge of a particular product into a nice understandable package for the customer in a short amount of time. What I enjoyed most about the job was the fact that I had a challenge everyday to overcome, this kept me interested and focused.
Pros
Free samsumg gear (temporary phone, sweater)
Cons
seasonal job
I gave device demonstrations and performed setups of people's device which were purchased that day.
Promotion, marchandising et vente. Milieu de travail ouvert a l"amélioration. Flexibilité des horaires
This is a company that I would recommend to anyone. When you do have steady work the supervisors/account managers care, are very dedicated to meeting and understanding all your needs to get the job done to the clients needs. They understand the balance between work and home. Don't get me wrong, the job needs to be done and over and beyond what needs to be done. Not because they demand it but because you feel proud to work for them and that seems the least you can do. When you walk into a store representing them you do it with pride knowing and they have your back.
Pros
Great job environment
Cons
work is not consistent for certain territories, as can be expected.
• Encourage pick up of coupons • Set and clean up of work station • Provide samples of various items including chocolate milk, gloves and hand warmers
Even though my time with Brand was short, I was still learning on how to create leads for marketing
work from home, selection of potential candidates and telephone interviews. I can arrange my own working hours.
plus sa personnalité, sociale, salaire moyen.une expérience base sur la relation entre la personne et son entourage.
Pros
sociabilité
Cons
il faut avoir une forte personnalité
If you get the chance work a large scale event with BMI! Everyone is awesome that you will work with! I have had so much fun working with this company and there is always work advancements
Pros
entrance into huge events, breaks, great managers
Cons
long hours, low pay (avg 14/h)
  1. Employee reviews