Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.
Pros
Support, room for growth and development
Cons
Growing pains
This company is the most unprofessional and unethical. They do not care about you. All they care is the bottom line. They hide behind a policy of “goodness” but are hateful and discriminatory. They will also not pay you after you’ve work for them. This company is a disgrace to the industry. Many people have filed complaints against them. Management has no idea what they are doing. There’s a reason you always see the same positions being posted, because they cannot keep employees.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, do not pay, unethical.
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
7 August 2018
Hello,We are sorry to hear that. Could you please give us more details to understand what happened? Please feel free to contact us: Emmanuel.caron@brandmomentum.ca We will make sure this never happen again.Thank you for your feedback.Best regards,Brand Momentum Inc.
They try to accommodate you. Their response time is not good. They do not pay for travel time or mileage. There is lack of communication between team members and management.
Cons
No compensation for mileage or time.
Brand momentum has a great management team that is always helping you to get the job done in a good and efficient manner. Each day could be different based on whichever contract you're working on. Great communication for each new contract job and good salary per contract.
Pros
constant changing work environment
Cons
Its contract work so sometimes theres more work and sometimes its slow
Field work has challenges, more so now with WM's. Finding the solution is significantly important. Not to panic, go with the stride when you have no choice. EG. Renovations in a store. Management is usually very approachable. The challenge today which is also frustration is when the stock is in the backrm, but unable to get if out on the floor. The best part of the job is being successful getting displays up by removing the competition, love it...
I will never recommend anyone work for this company. Very unprofessional and tense work environment. No life-work balance. Poor and unsupportive management.
Cons
Stay away! Brand momentum condones harassment and discrimination in the workplace. They set standards they cannot reach. They will not pay you the wages you are owed.
Pros
Cons
Bad management, does not pay wages, workplace harassment, discrimination
I've been fortunate to have been working on Brand Momentum for more than 3 years in various roles.I came to the company based on the strength, character and experience of the partners and executives and have learned a great deal. My game has been elevated with coaching and ongoing mentorship.I am proud to say that Brand Momentum provides market leading career opportunities. I have had 4 different roles within the company starting as Business Development and progressing to my current role as Managing Director, Retail Solutions.A great company guided by our culture of GOODNESS, you can expect to be treated fairly, work in an environment that respects people, and a company that stands behind their promises.I personally love the people at Brand Momentum, we have high standards and we work hard and take great pride in all we do. I really enjoy collaborating with our office and field teams across the country to deliver for our clients.
Pros
Company Meetings, Team Activities + Experiences, Company culture, progressive opportunities for growth
The company is amazing and is willing to work on it's employees. Would recommend to everyone I know who is interested in getting into marketing or such career paths.
Pros
caring company
Cons
a little hard to navigate the red tape
L'entreprise accorde une grande confiance et de la mobilité pour ses travailleurs
- Fun environment - a passion for people - Good overall team culture - Opportunity to grow and develop within - Long hours necessary to do what it takes to with with clients
Pros
Open concept
Cons
The company does not communicate properly and they do not respect their employees either. They do not offer growth within the organization what so ever. They do not pay you on time.
Zero work life balance Women are underpaid compared to male employees use to be great place to work but they have lost their way striving for the all mighty dollar. it is unfortunate.
I wished I never worked for them. I did not received my full pay. Will make you work without pay. Poor management and discriminatory practices in workplace.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, discriminatory
I have been working with BMI for close to 8 years. I like in Northern Ontario. So, they have been a wonderful company to work with. Always feel part of the team, even though I'm far away. Contacts with 3rd party come and go. They always do there best to make sure you are still looked after when a contract moves on.
Company has a fun culture. Work life balance - not so good Overworked, underpaid Management is okay (depending on the department you applied) Not many advancement opportunities
Pros
Perks
Cons
Improved my knowledge in development: C# HTML5 JQuery JavaScript MVC SQL Server The company is very flexible about time and also the environment is amazing.
At Brand Momentum Inc. you get the opportunity to get comfortable and learn about the world of Enegagement Marketing and Sales and Merchandising at an intimate level. Everyone is helpful and pleasant. No one is ever discouraging and everyone is eager to help you at any time.
look some other place for your sick, not at place where you can advance career. just complete your hours and go home and forget everything. always a good idea relax
Brand momentum has jobs that pay well. They usually pay on time and are easy going company. However, it is hard to find full-time work with their company.
This is by far the worst company I have had the displeasure to work for. The management team (or some of them at least) are extremely unorganized and fail to communicate properly with their team. First issue, after already showing up to the scheduled location with all my marketing material (all very heavy boxes) the manager told me after the shift started (almost 20mins into the shift) that he "forgot to mention" to us the client requested the activation to be done at another location. And since all the marketing material was sent to our homes we had to move everything back and forth due to his lack of communication. Second issue, I had to (and still am) chasing down my paycheque from them and have had to deal with multiple different people who keep giving me the run around about why I haven't received my payment yet. Their favourite line is telling you to wait another couple of days for it to come and will not actually direct you to a supervisor unless you are very, very persistent. Until now I have still not received this paycheque that was apparently mailed out to me two weeks ago and although I provided them with my direct deposit form a month in advance, I am told different stories from different people from the management team as to what happened with it (in one version they never got it, in another version the document file was corrupt). They do not offer email transfer and have a very unreliable mail and direct deposit system. They are very comfortable with having you as an employee wait over a week for your paycheque and will offer you no solutions unless - more...
Pros
Decent pay (if you ever receive it)
Cons
Late payments (and will not bother to help you figure out the reasoning behind it, you'll need to chase them down daily to find out), Highly unorganized, serious lack of communication, lack of respect for brand ambassadors time and hard work
  1. Employee reviews