Brand Momentum Inc logo

Brand Momentum Inc Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Work place

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.

Pros

Support, room for growth and development

Cons

Growing pains

Do not recommend

They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor

Pros

Cons

Long hours and little pay

Great place to work and grow your career

Wonderful place to work that respects work life balance. Goodness is a core value for the organization and they do indeed treat everyone with great respect and dignity as well as giving back to the community. Fast paced and never a dull moment.

Pros

respect for colleagues, fast paced, support, great culture

Cons

not 9-5

A place to grow

Great company with a team culture. Supportive and willing to accommodate employee needs while balancing objectives. Very independent environment but support is always close by.

Great opportunity to grow within the company

I've had a great experience working here, they promote from within, which is very motivating and pushes you to always do better. I also had the opportunity to work on different teams which have also been great for my personal and professional growth. I would recommend applying.

Fun experience

My supervisor was very laid back, she was very generous and nice to us. we were able to finish the contract with no problems. I would recommend it to someone who is interested in casual work.

My day at work starts off with my display of the product the company is easy going i have learn alot about the different kind of beers and what it is

I love working for Brand Momentum the are very easy to get along with I get correct info to my job site the people I works for is very polite and understanding I love this company

A good part-time job

Brand Momentum is a good place to start working if you are studying. The job is flexible and wages are better than the ones offered by other employers

Pros

Good wages and flexibility

Cons

It is just a job to pay the bills, not suited for people looking for professional growth nor development.

Merchandising bulk foods was a fairly easy job

The tasks to do this job were fairly easy and you had a somewhat open schedule during the week to do them in though Monday and Friday were pretty much mandatory as you had to clean up from the weekend and get ready for the weekend by putting out as much stock as possible.

Great team to work with

Brand momentum has a great management team that is always helping you to get the job done in a good and efficient manner. Each day could be different based on whichever contract you're working on. Great communication for each new contract job and good salary per contract.

Pros

constant changing work environment

Cons

Its contract work so sometimes theres more work and sometimes its slow

Jobs at Brand Momentum Inc

See more jobs

Always available

Field work has challenges, more so now with WM's. Finding the solution is significantly important. Not to panic, go with the stride when you have no choice. EG. Renovations in a store. Management is usually very approachable. The challenge today which is also frustration is when the stock is in the backrm, but unable to get if out on the floor. The best part of the job is being successful getting displays up by removing the competition, love it...

Stay away. Worst place to work.

I will never recommend anyone work for this company. Very unprofessional and tense work environment. No life-work balance. Poor and unsupportive management.

Cons

Team of passionate sales, marketing and retail professionals

I've been fortunate to have been working on Brand Momentum for more than 3 years in various roles.I came to the company based on the strength, character and experience of the partners and executives and have learned a great deal. My game has been elevated with coaching and ongoing mentorship.I am proud to say that Brand Momentum provides market leading career opportunities. I have had 4 different roles within the company starting as Business Development and progressing to my current role as Managing Director, Retail Solutions.A great company guided by our culture of GOODNESS, you can expect to be treated fairly, work in an environment that respects people, and a company that stands behind their promises.I personally love the people at Brand Momentum, we have high standards and we work hard and take great pride in all we do. I really enjoy collaborating with our office and field teams across the country to deliver for our clients.

Pros

Company Meetings, Team Activities + Experiences, Company culture, progressive opportunities for growth

amazing company

The company is amazing and is willing to work on it's employees. Would recommend to everyone I know who is interested in getting into marketing or such career paths.

Pros

caring company

Cons

a little hard to navigate the red tape

Product and fun place to work

- Fun environment - a passion for people - Good overall team culture - Opportunity to grow and develop within - Long hours necessary to do what it takes to with with clients

Pros

Open concept

Cons

Lack of respect for employees

The company does not communicate properly and they do not respect their employees either. They do not offer growth within the organization what so ever. They do not pay you on time.

Lost its vision

Zero work life balance Women are underpaid compared to male employees use to be great place to work but they have lost their way striving for the all mighty dollar. it is unfortunate.

Remote Sales Merchandising position

I have been working with BMI for close to 8 years. I like in Northern Ontario. So, they have been a wonderful company to work with. Always feel part of the team, even though I'm far away. Contacts with 3rd party come and go. They always do there best to make sure you are still looked after when a contract moves on.

Good to get your foot in employment world

Company has a fun culture. Work life balance - not so good Overworked, underpaid Management is okay (depending on the department you applied) Not many advancement opportunities

Pros

Perks

pass

look some other place for your sick, not at place where you can advance career. just complete your hours and go home and forget everything. always a good idea relax

Good wage

Brand momentum has jobs that pay well. They usually pay on time and are easy going company. However, it is hard to find full-time work with their company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Momentum Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement