Brand Momentum Inc

Canada102 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

brandcontractstoreteampayhourcompanytime

Some projects fun not all

Depends on projects and management wether job is secure.This place focuses on business change without much notice Team leads not all but some not trust worthy

Happy since day 1

It's a great job, period. If a person likes merchandising, it's a perfect balance of hands on and data capture.Scheduling, preparation info takes a bit of time but becomes a nice working pace as you can easily keep organized. Management and co-workers are all very happy to help anytime.

Pros

Great support whenever needed for sure.

Cons

None - honestly, after 4 years with Brand Momentum.

Insights into Brand Momentum Inc

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Great Company Overall

Amazing company to work for, great culture and upper management trusted me to run the program. Amazing to work for a place when I know I am secured and taken care of. However, client ran the program by their rules making it hard to plan which often made it hard to mitigate or prepare for problems which created a lot of stress. Overall loved everything on the Brand Momentum side, not so much on the client.

Work place

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.

Pros

Support, room for growth and development

Cons

Growing pains

Do not recommend

They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor

Pros

Cons

Long hours and little pay

Good people to work with.

The people were very friendly, they had lunch events monthly such as BBQ's as well as paid company parties and adventures overnight to Blue Mountain.

Pros

Friendly people.

Cons

Very small office space and no training.

Great place to work and grow your career

Wonderful place to work that respects work life balance. Goodness is a core value for the organization and they do indeed treat everyone with great respect and dignity as well as giving back to the community. Fast paced and never a dull moment.

Pros

respect for colleagues, fast paced, support, great culture

Cons

not 9-5

A place to grow

Great company with a team culture. Supportive and willing to accommodate employee needs while balancing objectives. Very independent environment but support is always close by.

Great opportunity to grow within the company

I've had a great experience working here, they promote from within, which is very motivating and pushes you to always do better. I also had the opportunity to work on different teams which have also been great for my personal and professional growth. I would recommend applying.

Fun experience

My supervisor was very laid back, she was very generous and nice to us. we were able to finish the contract with no problems. I would recommend it to someone who is interested in casual work.

My day at work starts off with my display of the product the company is easy going i have learn alot about the different kind of beers and what it is

I love working for Brand Momentum the are very easy to get along with I get correct info to my job site the people I works for is very polite and understanding I love this company

A good part-time job

Brand Momentum is a good place to start working if you are studying. The job is flexible and wages are better than the ones offered by other employers

Pros

Good wages and flexibility

Cons

It is just a job to pay the bills, not suited for people looking for professional growth nor development.

Merchandising bulk foods was a fairly easy job

The tasks to do this job were fairly easy and you had a somewhat open schedule during the week to do them in though Monday and Friday were pretty much mandatory as you had to clean up from the weekend and get ready for the weekend by putting out as much stock as possible.

Always available

Field work has challenges, more so now with WM's. Finding the solution is significantly important. Not to panic, go with the stride when you have no choice. EG. Renovations in a store. Management is usually very approachable. The challenge today which is also frustration is when the stock is in the backrm, but unable to get if out on the floor. The best part of the job is being successful getting displays up by removing the competition, love it...

Stay away. Worst place to work.

I will never recommend anyone work for this company. Very unprofessional and tense work environment. No life-work balance. Poor and unsupportive management.

Cons

Team of passionate sales, marketing and retail professionals

I've been fortunate to have been working on Brand Momentum for more than 3 years in various roles.I came to the company based on the strength, character and experience of the partners and executives and have learned a great deal. My game has been elevated with coaching and ongoing mentorship.I am proud to say that Brand Momentum provides market leading career opportunities. I have had 4 different roles within the company starting as Business Development and progressing to my current role as Managing Director, Retail Solutions.A great company guided by our culture of GOODNESS, you can expect to be treated fairly, work in an environment that respects people, and a company that stands behind their promises.I personally love the people at Brand Momentum, we have high standards and we work hard and take great pride in all we do. I really enjoy collaborating with our office and field teams across the country to deliver for our clients.

Pros

Company Meetings, Team Activities + Experiences, Company culture, progressive opportunities for growth

amazing company

The company is amazing and is willing to work on it's employees. Would recommend to everyone I know who is interested in getting into marketing or such career paths.

Pros

caring company

Cons

a little hard to navigate the red tape

Product and fun place to work

- Fun environment - a passion for people - Good overall team culture - Opportunity to grow and develop within - Long hours necessary to do what it takes to with with clients

Pros

Open concept

Cons

Lack of respect for employees

The company does not communicate properly and they do not respect their employees either. They do not offer growth within the organization what so ever. They do not pay you on time.

Lost its vision

Zero work life balance Women are underpaid compared to male employees use to be great place to work but they have lost their way striving for the all mighty dollar. it is unfortunate.

Remote Sales Merchandising position

I have been working with BMI for close to 8 years. I like in Northern Ontario. So, they have been a wonderful company to work with. Always feel part of the team, even though I'm far away. Contacts with 3rd party come and go. They always do there best to make sure you are still looked after when a contract moves on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Momentum Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement