Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Pay & benefits reviews

The best thing about working here is flexibility. Management is alright, no pressure at all as long as you do what needed. Great as a part time job, but you will definitely need a car, gas is on you.
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
Beware. As a merchandiser I got more work than got pay for doing, I must get all the work done within certain amount of time which was usually not enough time, for example, two hours of work condensed into one hour, worked two hours but got pay for only one hour. Not a regular job, I was a contractor not an employee, they gave more work than could be done within the paid timeframe. Some works took hours to do but they pay only one hour.By using me as a contractor not an employee they don't have to follow Canada government's labor law. There is no vacation pay, overtime pay and employee benefits. Because it was not a typical job I would not qualify for Employment Inaurance.Other ex-workers also left negative comments about this company, such as didn't get pay. The company refuse to pay me for some hours I worked but there is nothing I can do about it because the job was not under the labour law.
Pros
Usually work alone without supervision.
Cons
They pack tons of work into small amount of time, great job if you are a superman with 8 arms and 4 legs.
Brand Momentum is a good place to start working if you are studying. The job is flexible and wages are better than the ones offered by other employers
Pros
Good wages and flexibility
Cons
It is just a job to pay the bills, not suited for people looking for professional growth nor development.
Managment is very approachable Hourly pay is very good, however depending on contract extras like mileage isnt as competitive. Lots of various contract to apply for with BMI
Ok if you never want to see your employer. Everything done through emails.paid on time for sampling but you have to buy the product then get reimbursed which hurts the wallet if you work 3 days in a row.
Worked as a merchandiser in Owen Sound. Very little training, LOTS of heavy lifting in a very confined space which makes lifting product safely nearly impossible. No benefits, contract work. They paid on time, as per schedule. Fairly flexible hours.
This company pays well and thats about it but will not pay you your last check,that's them being thieves. They dont tax your pay so you end up screwed come income tax. Walmart management acts like they own u, walk all over you, and the company does nothing about it. Other than the pay. This Company is a massive let down,and selfish demanding ppl. They say flexible hours but tell u what day what time and where to be like thats not flexibility. Don't get fooled by these guys.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Walmarr management demands
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
17 January 2020
I apologize for the bad experience you've had. We pride ourselves in clarity when an Independent Contract is signed. As an IC you are able to write off your expenses which cover owed taxes. If you have not been paid your final pay till date, please reach out to us at our monitored email, joinus@brandmomentum.ca
Walmart management-hard to please annoying-at-best Brand Momentum Inc. team-lead and regional managers always there to help- good support-always, great understanding
Pros
independent-schedule, good-pay
Cons
heavy-work
When I was interviewed they mentioned that I would be able to choose my own schedule then they gave me solid strict schedule. It was a complete lie and waste of time. If I’m not in my store by 9/10 on the days they want me there. I get spammed with phone calls and threats that they are looking for my replacement.
Pros
Decent pay, the supervisors at bmi are friendly
Cons
Terrible hours/scheduling, Horrible supervisors at your work location, They treat you differently because you don’t work for them and are a hired from a different company
Hired as a independent contractor but am told when to be in stores and have to clock in and out. No control over orders as management places them for you without knowledge and you take the flack from store managers. No benefits, no employment security or employee protection standards. Day starts at 7am Monday Wednesday and Friday with 15 hours allocated per week. Don't be surprised when managers are calling you outside of these hours and expecting you to drop everything and respond to there demands.
Pros
I thought it was a independent role
Cons
Turned out to be a employee role with none of the benefits
They try to accommodate you. Their response time is not good. They do not pay for travel time or mileage. There is lack of communication between team members and management.
Cons
No compensation for mileage or time.
Brand momentum has a great management team that is always helping you to get the job done in a good and efficient manner. Each day could be different based on whichever contract you're working on. Great communication for each new contract job and good salary per contract.
Pros
constant changing work environment
Cons
Its contract work so sometimes theres more work and sometimes its slow
Stay away! Brand momentum condones harassment and discrimination in the workplace. They set standards they cannot reach. They will not pay you the wages you are owed.
Pros
Cons
Bad management, does not pay wages, workplace harassment, discrimination
- Fun environment - a passion for people - Good overall team culture - Opportunity to grow and develop within - Long hours necessary to do what it takes to with with clients
Pros
Open concept
Cons
Brand momentum has jobs that pay well. They usually pay on time and are easy going company. However, it is hard to find full-time work with their company.
a eviter aucunes avantages aucun support aucun respect de la compagnie
Promotion, marchandising et vente. Milieu de travail ouvert a l"amélioration. Flexibilité des horaires
plus sa personnalité, sociale, salaire moyen.une expérience base sur la relation entre la personne et son entourage.
Pros
sociabilité
Cons
il faut avoir une forte personnalité
If you get the chance work a large scale event with BMI! Everyone is awesome that you will work with! I have had so much fun working with this company and there is always work advancements
Pros
entrance into huge events, breaks, great managers
Cons
long hours, low pay (avg 14/h)