Brand Momentum Inc logo
Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Management reviews

Clear

Good for those who can't wake up by alarm anymore

The best thing about working here is flexibility. Management is alright, no pressure at all as long as you do what needed. Great as a part time job, but you will definitely need a car, gas is on you.

See below

My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work

Pros

Cons

Not paid for hours worked

23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.

Do not recommend

They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor

Pros

Cons

Long hours and little pay

Great management team

It might take time for someone new in merch industry to learn all there is to know, once you do, Work is easy and manageable, Walmart management team may sometimes be hard to deal with but it's part of the job.

They were a good company to work for

I enjoyed the fast paced nature, and it was fun learning about new products. The management style left a lot to be desired, but they were improving, and have hopefully stepped up their game even more.

A puppet company

A puppet company , Managers that didn’t listen to their employees they overworked us paid us for 37.5 hours per week for a job that lasted a minimum of 50 hours as well as made us work with awful employees of part nerd companies like Nestlé which is a money hungry conglomerate company with no regard for their employees well-being

17 January 2020
I am sorry to hear experience you had with us. The goal is to have work-life balance, and for an individual to be paid for their hard work. We would like to chat with you further to understand the situation, I would welcome you reaching out to us at joinus@brandmomentum.ca

Horrible culture of Bullies

Do not recommend working there. Hypocritical culture of fake goodness. the reality is they treat their people like garbage, they dont pay market rates.

Avoid Working Here

They will say anything to get you in the door and then over time will add to your workload without any pay increase. If you're asked or expected to work overtime they do not compensate. They do not honour your initial hiring contract and will shift you around from one department to the next, making employees feel disposable. Turnover is extremely high as well. Would not recommend this agency.

Company thinks they own u and dont pay Money that is owed to u.

This company pays well and thats about it but will not pay you your last check,that's them being thieves. They dont tax your pay so you end up screwed come income tax. Walmart management acts like they own u, walk all over you, and the company does nothing about it. Other than the pay. This Company is a massive let down,and selfish demanding ppl. They say flexible hours but tell u what day what time and where to be like thats not flexibility. Don't get fooled by these guys.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Walmarr management demands

17 January 2020
I apologize for the bad experience you've had. We pride ourselves in clarity when an Independent Contract is signed. As an IC you are able to write off your expenses which cover owed taxes. If you have not been paid your final pay till date, please reach out to us at our monitored email, joinus@brandmomentum.ca

Don't waste your time..

WOW What can I say. While scrolling through these comments there seems to be a common denominator. Poor management and they do not pay!?!?!?? I couldn't agree more! I was informed at 10:50pm on a Sunday evening via email, that my contract had ended and would not be renewed effected that next day Monday! What decent manager does that? I had 3 stores (2 large and 1 small) The manager took one of the large strores away and hired a new merchandiser. Never told me they had done this. I only found out when I walked into the store and to my surprise I had been replaced, with new person. My hours went from 30 down to 15 per week. When I called the manager to inquire wtf was going on, he easily lied to me and told me he had already inform me of this---LIES! When my hours were reduced they claimed that their payroll was "switching over and aligning itself with corporate"---A fancy way of saying- screw you we aren't paying you. I too am one of the persons that did not get paid. Sill owe me a weeks pay. I contacted Ministry of Labour and they state that because I was an "independent contractor" I have no rights as an employee would have. These companies know this. This is why you see more and more jobs for independent contractors. I have thought of taking them to small claims court, but it probably wouldn't be worth the headache!!! my advise Stay away from this company!!!

Jobs at Brand Momentum Inc

See more jobs

very enjoyable work

The management was quick to make decisions and treated me very well, I only left this job to move to NB to be closer to my daughter. Great work , I loved it.

Working in association with Walmart

Walmart management-hard to please annoying-at-best Brand Momentum Inc. team-lead and regional managers always there to help- good support-always, great understanding

Pros

independent-schedule, good-pay

Cons

heavy-work

day summary below

working for them is good with support from upper management readily available. I go in condense stock on the shelves, then note what I need from back storage to refill . before I leave I record which items needs reorder then send orderin when full list is obtained

Don’t tell people that they have the freedom to choose their schedule when they dont

When I was interviewed they mentioned that I would be able to choose my own schedule then they gave me solid strict schedule. It was a complete lie and waste of time. If I’m not in my store by 9/10 on the days they want me there. I get spammed with phone calls and threats that they are looking for my replacement.

Pros

Decent pay, the supervisors at bmi are friendly

Cons

Terrible hours/scheduling, Horrible supervisors at your work location, They treat you differently because you don’t work for them and are a hired from a different company

Independent Contractor Position but legally should be considered employees

Hired as a independent contractor but am told when to be in stores and have to clock in and out. No control over orders as management places them for you without knowledge and you take the flack from store managers. No benefits, no employment security or employee protection standards. Day starts at 7am Monday Wednesday and Friday with 15 hours allocated per week. Don't be surprised when managers are calling you outside of these hours and expecting you to drop everything and respond to there demands.

Pros

I thought it was a independent role

Cons

Turned out to be a employee role with none of the benefits

horrible management

very unprofessional company to work with they lie about the hours y get they put a lot of pressure on you to meet sales even just as a merhcandiser. management is very arrogant lies to you they will replace in a heartbeat give you a day notice

Worst company to work for. You’ve been warned.

This company is the most unprofessional and unethical. They do not care about you. All they care is the bottom line. They hide behind a policy of “goodness” but are hateful and discriminatory. They will also not pay you after you’ve work for them. This company is a disgrace to the industry. Many people have filed complaints against them. Management has no idea what they are doing. There’s a reason you always see the same positions being posted, because they cannot keep employees.

Pros

Cons

Poor management, do not pay, unethical.

7 August 2018
Hello,We are sorry to hear that. Could you please give us more details to understand what happened? Please feel free to contact us: Emmanuel.caron@brandmomentum.ca We will make sure this never happen again.Thank you for your feedback.Best regards,Brand Momentum Inc.

Hourly wage is competitive

They try to accommodate you. Their response time is not good. They do not pay for travel time or mileage. There is lack of communication between team members and management.

Cons

No compensation for mileage or time.

Great team to work with

Brand momentum has a great management team that is always helping you to get the job done in a good and efficient manner. Each day could be different based on whichever contract you're working on. Great communication for each new contract job and good salary per contract.

Pros

constant changing work environment

Cons

Its contract work so sometimes theres more work and sometimes its slow

Always available

Field work has challenges, more so now with WM's. Finding the solution is significantly important. Not to panic, go with the stride when you have no choice. EG. Renovations in a store. Management is usually very approachable. The challenge today which is also frustration is when the stock is in the backrm, but unable to get if out on the floor. The best part of the job is being successful getting displays up by removing the competition, love it...

Stay away. Worst place to work.

I will never recommend anyone work for this company. Very unprofessional and tense work environment. No life-work balance. Poor and unsupportive management.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Momentum Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement