Brand Momentum Inc logo

Brand Momentum Inc Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Work place

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.

Pros

Support, room for growth and development

Cons

Growing pains

Good people to work with.

The people were very friendly, they had lunch events monthly such as BBQ's as well as paid company parties and adventures overnight to Blue Mountain.

Pros

Friendly people.

Cons

Very small office space and no training.

A place to grow

Great company with a team culture. Supportive and willing to accommodate employee needs while balancing objectives. Very independent environment but support is always close by.

Great opportunity to grow within the company

I've had a great experience working here, they promote from within, which is very motivating and pushes you to always do better. I also had the opportunity to work on different teams which have also been great for my personal and professional growth. I would recommend applying.

Was able to gain even more training

I was a part time rep and then a sales team lead for the Atlantic. I enjoyed my job but my position was eliminated with no warning. Had a job at the start of the day and by the end of the work day I was unemployed. Had a great year end review for 2019 so was not expecting a job loss at all.

Productive and fun workplace.

Met a lot of great people. Culture at the office was great and it really felt at home there. I'm thankful to have been given the chance to work there and meet all the amazing leaders of the company and colleagues. Thank you for having me.

Fun experience

My supervisor was very laid back, she was very generous and nice to us. we were able to finish the contract with no problems. I would recommend it to someone who is interested in casual work.

A good part-time job

Brand Momentum is a good place to start working if you are studying. The job is flexible and wages are better than the ones offered by other employers

Pros

Good wages and flexibility

Cons

It is just a job to pay the bills, not suited for people looking for professional growth nor development.

Harassing phone calls and no pay

One of the worst experiences. They recruit me, are unclear about days, hours and location. Blamed me for their mistake and cancelled my contract and never payed me. Still looking for my paycheque.

Official response from Brand Momentum Inc

17 January 2020
I am sorry for the bad experience you've had. The goal is to always be very clear with dates & locations. I would like to understand the situation further and if you are eligible for back pay, please reach out to us at joinus@brandmomentum.ca

Productive, professional, fun loving

Professional and multi cultured firm which got a very strong work force having clients across Canada. The firm provide excellent exposure for young talents.

Jobs at Brand Momentum Inc

See more jobs

Don't waste your time..

WOW What can I say. While scrolling through these comments there seems to be a common denominator. Poor management and they do not pay!?!?!?? I couldn't agree more! I was informed at 10:50pm on a Sunday evening via email, that my contract had ended and would not be renewed effected that next day Monday! What decent manager does that? I had 3 stores (2 large and 1 small) The manager took one of the large strores away and hired a new merchandiser. Never told me they had done this. I only found out when I walked into the store and to my surprise I had been replaced, with new person. My hours went from 30 down to 15 per week. When I called the manager to inquire wtf was going on, he easily lied to me and told me he had already inform me of this---LIES! When my hours were reduced they claimed that their payroll was "switching over and aligning itself with corporate"---A fancy way of saying- screw you we aren't paying you. I too am one of the persons that did not get paid. Sill owe me a weeks pay. I contacted Ministry of Labour and they state that because I was an "independent contractor" I have no rights as an employee would have. These companies know this. This is why you see more and more jobs for independent contractors. I have thought of taking them to small claims court, but it probably wouldn't be worth the headache!!! my advise Stay away from this company!!!

Great team to work with

Brand momentum has a great management team that is always helping you to get the job done in a good and efficient manner. Each day could be different based on whichever contract you're working on. Great communication for each new contract job and good salary per contract.

Pros

constant changing work environment

Cons

Its contract work so sometimes theres more work and sometimes its slow

Stay away. Worst place to work.

I will never recommend anyone work for this company. Very unprofessional and tense work environment. No life-work balance. Poor and unsupportive management.

Cons

Team of passionate sales, marketing and retail professionals

I've been fortunate to have been working on Brand Momentum for more than 3 years in various roles.I came to the company based on the strength, character and experience of the partners and executives and have learned a great deal. My game has been elevated with coaching and ongoing mentorship.I am proud to say that Brand Momentum provides market leading career opportunities. I have had 4 different roles within the company starting as Business Development and progressing to my current role as Managing Director, Retail Solutions.A great company guided by our culture of GOODNESS, you can expect to be treated fairly, work in an environment that respects people, and a company that stands behind their promises.I personally love the people at Brand Momentum, we have high standards and we work hard and take great pride in all we do. I really enjoy collaborating with our office and field teams across the country to deliver for our clients.

Pros

Company Meetings, Team Activities + Experiences, Company culture, progressive opportunities for growth

amazing company

The company is amazing and is willing to work on it's employees. Would recommend to everyone I know who is interested in getting into marketing or such career paths.

Pros

caring company

Cons

a little hard to navigate the red tape

Lack of respect for employees

The company does not communicate properly and they do not respect their employees either. They do not offer growth within the organization what so ever. They do not pay you on time.

Remote Sales Merchandising position

I have been working with BMI for close to 8 years. I like in Northern Ontario. So, they have been a wonderful company to work with. Always feel part of the team, even though I'm far away. Contacts with 3rd party come and go. They always do there best to make sure you are still looked after when a contract moves on.

Good to get your foot in employment world

Company has a fun culture. Work life balance - not so good Overworked, underpaid Management is okay (depending on the department you applied) Not many advancement opportunities

Pros

Perks

fun culture

At Brand Momentum Inc. you get the opportunity to get comfortable and learn about the world of Enegagement Marketing and Sales and Merchandising at an intimate level. Everyone is helpful and pleasant. No one is ever discouraging and everyone is eager to help you at any time.

pass

look some other place for your sick, not at place where you can advance career. just complete your hours and go home and forget everything. always a good idea relax

Good wage

Brand momentum has jobs that pay well. They usually pay on time and are easy going company. However, it is hard to find full-time work with their company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Momentum Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement