Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Culture reviews

Canada102 reviews

Clear

Great Company Overall

Amazing company to work for, great culture and upper management trusted me to run the program. Amazing to work for a place when I know I am secured and taken care of. However, client ran the program by their rules making it hard to plan which often made it hard to mitigate or prepare for problems which created a lot of stress. Overall loved everything on the Brand Momentum side, not so much on the client.

Marchandiseuse

Je ne recommande pas du tout brand momemtun .j'avais de la difficulté à me faire payer . ces pas motivant et non appréciés de la compagnie .Il essaie de faire une équipe le fun .Mais il na pas de structure dans cette compagnie. On ne peut même pas communiquer avec les RH. Bref c'est pas du tout comme je m'attendais. Jespere que ça vous aideras à faire les bon choix.

Insights into Brand Momentum Inc

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Flexible hours

..excellent top management ..could have better team leads having regular informative meetings and better one on one visits on educating new employees. More mentorship from top management in person sharing tips and ideas in the work place.

Je travail presentement pour eux

Tres belle ambiance de travail Tres bien remunerer

Good people to work with.

The people were very friendly, they had lunch events monthly such as BBQ's as well as paid company parties and adventures overnight to Blue Mountain.

Pros

Friendly people.

Cons

Very small office space and no training.

Great place to work and grow your career

Wonderful place to work that respects work life balance. Goodness is a core value for the organization and they do indeed treat everyone with great respect and dignity as well as giving back to the community. Fast paced and never a dull moment.

Pros

respect for colleagues, fast paced, support, great culture

Cons

not 9-5

A place to grow

Great company with a team culture. Supportive and willing to accommodate employee needs while balancing objectives. Very independent environment but support is always close by.

Great place to work with Goodness at the core of all activities!

When you remove all of the similar attributes between marketing agencies, you are left with what makes that agency unique and different. At BMI, we are rooted in Goodness and ensure we keep the promises we make. If we take care of the consumer and the clients we service, business usually takes care of itself.

Pros

Birthdays off, great company culture, lots of employee engagement tied to incentives.

Cons

None.

Great management team

It might take time for someone new in merch industry to learn all there is to know, once you do, Work is easy and manageable, Walmart management team may sometimes be hard to deal with but it's part of the job.

Productive and fun workplace.

Met a lot of great people. Culture at the office was great and it really felt at home there. I'm thankful to have been given the chance to work there and meet all the amazing leaders of the company and colleagues. Thank you for having me.

No comment

fair employer, competitive wage, training provided as required meetings held in a timely fashion high expectations of employees dress code in effect neat and tidy appearance expected

Horrible culture of Bullies

Do not recommend working there. Hypocritical culture of fake goodness. the reality is they treat their people like garbage, they dont pay market rates.

productive, experience different locations.

This job entails travelling to different locations to sample alcohol at various beer stores and lcbos. It helps if you are energetic and calm. patience is essential

A good introduction to the marketing industry

Managment is very approachable Hourly pay is very good, however depending on contract extras like mileage isnt as competitive. Lots of various contract to apply for with BMI

Fun job!

Interesting job experience! Fantastic wage and great to work for. Loved meeting all different people and getting their opinions on the samples served.

good

very supportive team, provides all supports to preform,good training, prompt payment, good communication .easy reporting, products follow-ups, sales meetings

Productive, professional, fun loving

Professional and multi cultured firm which got a very strong work force having clients across Canada. The firm provide excellent exposure for young talents.

Team of passionate sales, marketing and retail professionals

I've been fortunate to have been working on Brand Momentum for more than 3 years in various roles.I came to the company based on the strength, character and experience of the partners and executives and have learned a great deal. My game has been elevated with coaching and ongoing mentorship.I am proud to say that Brand Momentum provides market leading career opportunities. I have had 4 different roles within the company starting as Business Development and progressing to my current role as Managing Director, Retail Solutions.A great company guided by our culture of GOODNESS, you can expect to be treated fairly, work in an environment that respects people, and a company that stands behind their promises.I personally love the people at Brand Momentum, we have high standards and we work hard and take great pride in all we do. I really enjoy collaborating with our office and field teams across the country to deliver for our clients.

Pros

Company Meetings, Team Activities + Experiences, Company culture, progressive opportunities for growth

Product and fun place to work

- Fun environment - a passion for people - Good overall team culture - Opportunity to grow and develop within - Long hours necessary to do what it takes to with with clients

Pros

Open concept

Cons

Good to get your foot in employment world

Company has a fun culture. Work life balance - not so good Overworked, underpaid Management is okay (depending on the department you applied) Not many advancement opportunities

Pros

Perks

new age workplace

great company, great communication, really cool office environment. staff at the office take their dogs to work and have planned office events. great pay for brand ambassador work with consistent direct deposit pay periods.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Momentum Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement