Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews for Sales Merchandiser

The best thing about working here is flexibility. Management is alright, no pressure at all as long as you do what needed. Great as a part time job, but you will definitely need a car, gas is on you.
It might take time for someone new in merch industry to learn all there is to know, once you do, Work is easy and manageable, Walmart management team may sometimes be hard to deal with but it's part of the job.
Professional and multi cultured firm which got a very strong work force having clients across Canada. The firm provide excellent exposure for young talents.
Honestly, this company lies about everything. Revolving door in payroll, caused my pay being late - twice. First time they said: "sorry, there was an error with direct deposit. We have issued a paper cheque VIA mail out." - I'm still waiting for that pay cheque. Other than the fact they lie about sending cheques... good company I guess.
Pros
Work/life Ballance.
Cons
Payment is late.
Field work has challenges, more so now with WM's. Finding the solution is significantly important. Not to panic, go with the stride when you have no choice. EG. Renovations in a store. Management is usually very approachable. The challenge today which is also frustration is when the stock is in the backrm, but unable to get if out on the floor. The best part of the job is being successful getting displays up by removing the competition, love it...
I have been working with BMI for close to 8 years. I like in Northern Ontario. So, they have been a wonderful company to work with. Always feel part of the team, even though I'm far away. Contacts with 3rd party come and go. They always do there best to make sure you are still looked after when a contract moves on.