Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews for Retail Solutions Consultant

Found 1 review matching the search
I've been fortunate to have been working on Brand Momentum for more than 3 years in various roles.I came to the company based on the strength, character and experience of the partners and executives and have learned a great deal. My game has been elevated with coaching and ongoing mentorship.I am proud to say that Brand Momentum provides market leading career opportunities. I have had 4 different roles within the company starting as Business Development and progressing to my current role as Managing Director, Retail Solutions.A great company guided by our culture of GOODNESS, you can expect to be treated fairly, work in an environment that respects people, and a company that stands behind their promises.I personally love the people at Brand Momentum, we have high standards and we work hard and take great pride in all we do. I really enjoy collaborating with our office and field teams across the country to deliver for our clients.
Pros
Company Meetings, Team Activities + Experiences, Company culture, progressive opportunities for growth
  1. Retail Solutions Consultant