Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews for Brand Ambassador

Ok if you never want to see your employer. Everything done through emails.paid on time for sampling but you have to buy the product then get reimbursed which hurts the wallet if you work 3 days in a row.
I love working for Brand Momentum the are very easy to get along with I get correct info to my job site the people I works for is very polite and understanding I love this company
• Provided excellent sales and customer experience based on expert product knowledge and personal approach to each customer to convert new customers • Be an expert Ambassador for Cracked Canoe brand, engaging each customer authentically to build credibility
They try to accommodate you. Their response time is not good. They do not pay for travel time or mileage. There is lack of communication between team members and management.
Cons
No compensation for mileage or time.
This is by far the worst company I have had the displeasure to work for. The management team (or some of them at least) are extremely unorganized and fail to communicate properly with their team. First issue, after already showing up to the scheduled location with all my marketing material (all very heavy boxes) the manager told me after the shift started (almost 20mins into the shift) that he "forgot to mention" to us the client requested the activation to be done at another location. And since all the marketing material was sent to our homes we had to move everything back and forth due to his lack of communication. Second issue, I had to (and still am) chasing down my paycheque from them and have had to deal with multiple different people who keep giving me the run around about why I haven't received my payment yet. Their favourite line is telling you to wait another couple of days for it to come and will not actually direct you to a supervisor unless you are very, very persistent. Until now I have still not received this paycheque that was apparently mailed out to me two weeks ago and although I provided them with my direct deposit form a month in advance, I am told different stories from different people from the management team as to what happened with it (in one version they never got it, in another version the document file was corrupt). They do not offer email transfer and have a very unreliable mail and direct deposit system. They are very comfortable with having you as an employee wait over a week for your paycheque and will offer you no solutions unless - more...
Pros
Decent pay (if you ever receive it)
Cons
Late payments (and will not bother to help you figure out the reasoning behind it, you'll need to chase them down daily to find out), Highly unorganized, serious lack of communication, lack of respect for brand ambassadors time and hard work
great company, great communication, really cool office environment. staff at the office take their dogs to work and have planned office events. great pay for brand ambassador work with consistent direct deposit pay periods.
Brand Momentum is a wonderful company to work for. A typical day usually requires set up and tear down of booth. You must be an outgoing and motivated individual to fill the role. This is would be best as a casual position. Shifts with Brand Momentum are always a lot of fun and the pay is great.
• Encourage pick up of coupons • Set and clean up of work station • Provide samples of various items including chocolate milk, gloves and hand warmers
Even though my time with Brand was short, I was still learning on how to create leads for marketing