Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor
Pros
Cons
Long hours and little pay
This company is the most unprofessional and unethical. They do not care about you. All they care is the bottom line. They hide behind a policy of “goodness” but are hateful and discriminatory. They will also not pay you after you’ve work for them. This company is a disgrace to the industry. Many people have filed complaints against them. Management has no idea what they are doing. There’s a reason you always see the same positions being posted, because they cannot keep employees.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, do not pay, unethical.
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
7 August 2018
Hello,We are sorry to hear that. Could you please give us more details to understand what happened? Please feel free to contact us: Emmanuel.caron@brandmomentum.ca We will make sure this never happen again.Thank you for your feedback.Best regards,Brand Momentum Inc.
I will never recommend anyone work for this company. Very unprofessional and tense work environment. No life-work balance. Poor and unsupportive management.