Brand Momentum Inc logo
Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Work-life balance

Contract, as needed

very professional staff, efficient, easy going. Wish they had more jobs for me as I enjoyed the variety of duties, assignments and retail locations.

Pros

Work at my own pace

Cons

Not full time

Worst company to work for as a Brand Ambassador

This is by far the worst company I have had the displeasure to work for. The management team (or some of them at least) are extremely unorganized and fail to communicate properly with their team. First issue, after already showing up to the scheduled location with all my marketing material (all very heavy boxes) the manager told me after the shift started (almost 20mins into the shift) that he "forgot to mention" to us the client requested the activation to be done at another location. And since all the marketing material was sent to our homes we had to move everything back and forth due to his lack of communication. Second issue, I had to (and still am) chasing down my paycheque from them and have had to deal with multiple different people who keep giving me the run around about why I haven't received my payment yet. Their favourite line is telling you to wait another couple of days for it to come and will not actually direct you to a supervisor unless you are very, very persistent. Until now I have still not received this paycheque that was apparently mailed out to me two weeks ago and although I provided them with my direct deposit form a month in advance, I am told different stories from different people from the management team as to what happened with it (in one version they never got it, in another version the document file was corrupt). They do not offer email transfer and have a very unreliable mail and direct deposit system. They are very comfortable with having you as an employee wait over a week for your paycheque and will offer you no solutions unless -

Pros

Decent pay (if you ever receive it)

Cons

Late payments (and will not bother to help you figure out the reasoning behind it, you'll need to chase them down daily to find out), Highly unorganized, serious lack of communication, lack of respect for brand ambassadors time and hard work

Great people to work with, fun evironment, very open minded and dedicated supervisor which is rare.

This is a company that I would recommend to anyone. When you do have steady work the supervisors/account managers care, are very dedicated to meeting and understanding all your needs to get the job done to the clients needs. They understand the balance between work and home. Don't get me wrong, the job needs to be done and over and beyond what needs to be done. Not because they demand it but because you feel proud to work for them and that seems the least you can do. When you walk into a store representing them you do it with pride knowing and they have your back.

Pros

Great job environment

Cons

work is not consistent for certain territories, as can be expected.

Jobs at Brand Momentum Inc