Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

The people were very friendly, they had lunch events monthly such as BBQ's as well as paid company parties and adventures overnight to Blue Mountain.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
Very small office space and no training.
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
Wonderful place to work that respects work life balance. Goodness is a core value for the organization and they do indeed treat everyone with great respect and dignity as well as giving back to the community. Fast paced and never a dull moment.
Pros
respect for colleagues, fast paced, support, great culture
Cons
not 9-5
I've had a great experience working here, they promote from within, which is very motivating and pushes you to always do better. I also had the opportunity to work on different teams which have also been great for my personal and professional growth. I would recommend applying.
I was a part time rep and then a sales team lead for the Atlantic. I enjoyed my job but my position was eliminated with no warning. Had a job at the start of the day and by the end of the work day I was unemployed. Had a great year end review for 2019 so was not expecting a job loss at all.
Met a lot of great people. Culture at the office was great and it really felt at home there. I'm thankful to have been given the chance to work there and meet all the amazing leaders of the company and colleagues. Thank you for having me.
I love working for Brand Momentum the are very easy to get along with I get correct info to my job site the people I works for is very polite and understanding I love this company
Do not recommend working there. Hypocritical culture of fake goodness. the reality is they treat their people like garbage, they dont pay market rates.
They will say anything to get you in the door and then over time will add to your workload without any pay increase. If you're asked or expected to work overtime they do not compensate. They do not honour your initial hiring contract and will shift you around from one department to the next, making employees feel disposable. Turnover is extremely high as well. Would not recommend this agency.
Professional and multi cultured firm which got a very strong work force having clients across Canada. The firm provide excellent exposure for young talents.
Walmart management-hard to please annoying-at-best Brand Momentum Inc. team-lead and regional managers always there to help- good support-always, great understanding
Pros
independent-schedule, good-pay
Cons
heavy-work
Brand momentum has a great management team that is always helping you to get the job done in a good and efficient manner. Each day could be different based on whichever contract you're working on. Great communication for each new contract job and good salary per contract.
Pros
constant changing work environment
Cons
Its contract work so sometimes theres more work and sometimes its slow
I've been fortunate to have been working on Brand Momentum for more than 3 years in various roles.I came to the company based on the strength, character and experience of the partners and executives and have learned a great deal. My game has been elevated with coaching and ongoing mentorship.I am proud to say that Brand Momentum provides market leading career opportunities. I have had 4 different roles within the company starting as Business Development and progressing to my current role as Managing Director, Retail Solutions.A great company guided by our culture of GOODNESS, you can expect to be treated fairly, work in an environment that respects people, and a company that stands behind their promises.I personally love the people at Brand Momentum, we have high standards and we work hard and take great pride in all we do. I really enjoy collaborating with our office and field teams across the country to deliver for our clients.
Pros
Company Meetings, Team Activities + Experiences, Company culture, progressive opportunities for growth
- Fun environment - a passion for people - Good overall team culture - Opportunity to grow and develop within - Long hours necessary to do what it takes to with with clients
Pros
Open concept
Cons
Zero work life balance Women are underpaid compared to male employees use to be great place to work but they have lost their way striving for the all mighty dollar. it is unfortunate.
Company has a fun culture. Work life balance - not so good Overworked, underpaid Management is okay (depending on the department you applied) Not many advancement opportunities
Pros
Perks
Cons
Improved my knowledge in development: C# HTML5 JQuery JavaScript MVC SQL Server The company is very flexible about time and also the environment is amazing.
At Brand Momentum Inc. you get the opportunity to get comfortable and learn about the world of Enegagement Marketing and Sales and Merchandising at an intimate level. Everyone is helpful and pleasant. No one is ever discouraging and everyone is eager to help you at any time.
look some other place for your sick, not at place where you can advance career. just complete your hours and go home and forget everything. always a good idea relax
A small company with a lot of personality and fun-loving attitude. Everyone there was positive and understanding, and they made every day enjoyable.
I learned how to manage users in Active Directory and Exchange Server. I would set up laptops for company use. Organize data using MS Excel and SQL Server.My co-workers were great. I learned a lot from them.The hardest part was learning advanced Excel functions.The most enjoyable part was the great atmosphere and great people.
Pros
great environment
Cons
can't think of any