Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Work place

2 April 2021
I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Support, room for growth and development
Cons
Growing pains
23 October 2017
Same location
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) - North Bay, ON
I have been working with BMI for close to 8 years. I like in Northern Ontario. So, they have been a wonderful company to work with. Always feel part of the team, even though I'm far away. Contacts with 3rd party come and go. They always do there best to make sure you are still looked after when a contract moves on.
18 March 2021
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
5 February 2021
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor
Pros
Cons
Long hours and little pay