Brand Momentum Inc logo
Brand Momentum Inc
View all Brand Momentum Inc reviews

Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Stay away. Worst place to work.

I will never recommend anyone work for this company. Very unprofessional and tense work environment. No life-work balance. Poor and unsupportive management.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Do not recommend

They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor

Pros

Cons

Long hours and little pay
Same roleSame location

Worst company to work for. You’ve been warned.

This company is the most unprofessional and unethical. They do not care about you. All they care is the bottom line. They hide behind a policy of “goodness” but are hateful and discriminatory. They will also not pay you after you’ve work for them. This company is a disgrace to the industry. Many people have filed complaints against them. Management has no idea what they are doing. There’s a reason you always see the same positions being posted, because they cannot keep employees.

Pros

Cons

Poor management, do not pay, unethical.

Official response from Brand Momentum Inc

7 August 2018
Hello,We are sorry to hear that. Could you please give us more details to understand what happened? Please feel free to contact us: Emmanuel.caron@brandmomentum.ca We will make sure this never happen again.Thank you for your feedback.Best regards,Brand Momentum Inc.

Work place

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.

Pros

Support, room for growth and development

Cons

Growing pains

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Momentum Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement