Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Remote Sales Merchandising position

23 October 2017
I have been working with BMI for close to 8 years. I like in Northern Ontario. So, they have been a wonderful company to work with. Always feel part of the team, even though I'm far away. Contacts with 3rd party come and go. They always do there best to make sure you are still looked after when a contract moves on.
5.0Job security/advancement
24 May 2020
Same role
Merchandiser/Sales Rep (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
It might take time for someone new in merch industry to learn all there is to know, once you do, Work is easy and manageable, Walmart management team may sometimes be hard to deal with but it's part of the job.
12 May 2020
Same role
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
The best thing about working here is flexibility. Management is alright, no pressure at all as long as you do what needed. Great as a part time job, but you will definitely need a car, gas is on you.
2 April 2021
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - North Bay, ON
I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.
Pros
Support, room for growth and development
Cons
Growing pains
  1. Remote Sales Merchandising position